Reviews for Plea to the Princess
frugale chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
That was beautiful! I have heard of Princess Mulan's huge talent, but I can't read a word of Chinese and I don't know the reason for her mysterious disapearance. Still, you have that kind of gift for free verse wich I admire.
Lux's Confusion chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
ok first off, imagery, awesome, more on that later. its about loss of something and i'm guessing one of three things - - god, yourself, or a friend (could be something eles like innocence and beauty). it was so intricate and nondecisive (in a great way) that anyone could apply it yet i was amazed at the length and diversity of such a singular topic, only cause i have such respect for it.

imagery, what can i say, absolutly perfect in amount, in diversity of words, in color in feeling and environment. tone everything was just - - perfect, be proud of this one, really...

-Jasmine-
soulspring chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
a powerful tribute; simple incredible!
Keep it 100 chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
Very fitting. There are few words to describe the sheer brillance of this piece.

Heart of the Sword
Lady B.V Rose chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
Oh...my...bloody...motherf**king...god in heaven...*faints* Too...good for...words...O_O

- BVR xx
Miz E. Mak chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
really col! Whoa... I liked that a lot. awesome job.

write on!
CoolBeans18s chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
glitterjewele is right. If any poem could ever do Princess Mulan justice, this most certainly is it. You've described so well what we all felt, the sadness, the rising hope, the bust bubble... But you described it much better than any of us ever could.

*bows*

CoolBeans18s
glitterjewele chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
*stunned by the amazingness*

if any poem could ever due princess mulan justice, this is it.

i can offer no higher compliment.

*bows in reverence*
teh tarik chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
Wow, that was ever so beautiful. And you used such strong words in there, too. I love this to bits You go! _