Reviews for His Little Princess
shadowofadoubt72 chapter 2 . 11/10/2003
This is my review so that I can get COOKIES!
Heather Montgomery chapter 3 . 11/9/2003
O, it's getting really interesting. I can't wait for more!
the hope conspiracy chapter 3 . 11/9/2003
i like this story... felt the need to review, but didnt quite know what to say.

Jay~
Sarah Parker chapter 3 . 11/8/2003
I love the way this story's going.. and the first chapter was soo sweet and good.. but the second and third one (mainly the beginning of the third chapter) were really confusing cause not much was explained as to who these people were, what they looked like, the setting and such.. it was rather confusing, but I love the idea you have for this story. keep writing!
Sarah Parker chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
ah, I like that very much.. makes me think of the Dashboard Confessional song (the one I'm drawing a blank as to what it's called) and the lyrics go, "I've hidden a note, it's pressed between pages that you'll read if you're so inclined. it says, 'does he ever get the girl'?" love that song.. and this is really sweet. I wish a certain someone would show up at my doorstep. :P great job on this.
the hope conspiracy chapter 2 . 11/8/2003
i don't get it.. S
Heather Montgomery chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
Very intriguing story. I'd like to hear some of the background behind it. Who is she to him? Why is he leaving? I hope there's more so that I can find out. :)
shadowofadoubt72 chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
O.o! Yummy. This confused me a little, but I liked it. Is there more to come?

Thankz for reviewing mine!

~*~ Shadow ~*~
Heaven Take Me Home chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
That was really well written.

~*Autumn*~
the hope conspiracy chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
Damn you and your writing talents! *gives dirty*

You know, my nik on msn the other day was "Damn you _ _ _ _ and your writing talents! God knows I'm jealous." [except for the fact that I didn't have the '_'s. Your name was there instead etc etc]

rambling again...