Reviews for Love Elemental
The-unimportant-item chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
Woah... wow woah...

First of all, thanks for your review. It meant alot to me to hear your opinion :)And second of all, how do you write so damn well? All your work is so awesome.
Melissa Lea Night chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
bravo namir! i love the passion of the words in this one, and how you describe the element then you have the line that says your love is like it. i like this one lots
LadyFire1 chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
eh, very, odd... quite original though...
Rosa Vernal chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
good! i love the element comparison, it inspires me (and makes me think of my significant other)
teh tarik chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
Emotions expressed really strongly...and the imagery is just so vivid and wild, too! Really great metaphorical way to describe your love.
Cait at work-can't be bothered to log in chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
Oh, I liked this. Did you put fire last on purpose? Deepness, dude. I'll see you tonight or tomorrow. I dunno yet.
Ayanlu chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
not bad. I think you could tinker it maybe. But that's up to your heart not mine. Good job, and...I am not readin your entire profile...good lord woman! That's like...a year's worth of stuff haha. Anyways, keep writing, we all need more poets.
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
lol my love is water always will be Oh, by the way, how did you manage to get the picture of the cat shown on the profile? i tried pasting but it didn't seem to work, how did u do it?
Insomnis Veritas chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
Great! I love this! Keep up the good work!

Huggles

Moonlit Evanescence
Victor Soulstorm chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
nifty... I like it!
KatyGirl1219 chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
i love it. it's too beautiful for words (but of course i'll leave some, since you did for mine )) you have a great talent for expressing yourself

Keep writing; never stop!

Always,

Inwe Lessien
M.E.Elizabeth chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
Nicely done.
lady-of-the-wind chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
Oh KG, you have taken my breath away...you have such a beautiful way with words _
Seras Nova chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
I love elemental poems and love poems. Now you have combined them into one! Great job as always and nice word choices.

KEEP WRITING

-Seras
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
great idea... excellent imagery... amazing poem!