Reviews for I'm
Sarah Parker chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
I LOVE THIS! It's so... how I feel. Every single line. I was gonna say I love the first stanza best, but then I think I love the fourth stanza.. I think I just love the whole thing. Awesome, awesome job.
Punky Monkey chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
This is good, when i was reading it i didnt expect the 'im done with' paragraph for some reason i thought it was leading somewhere else...not quite sure where but lol! I like the ending and especially the way u split it into two lines it works really well! Good poem :D
swirlygirl chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
very good poem but i think for the lit. mag. for school you should pick a poem that isn't about death by your own
The intellect chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
its reli good! the i'm repeatiton gives it a beat and reli sets off a despairing story!

it does have story, wel when i read it i meen, like everything had evolved from love, and that it broke u

Lady B.V Rose chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
Yay! I love suicidal poems! Sorry, I just don't read them as much anymore, this is a great idea, and really, just...hitting, I guess you could say.

- BVR xx

PS: I have no idea why I wrote that in "Because of You" *Shrugs* Heh...
xfayx chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
its kinda crazy but i like it, it shows wild emotion that some people actually feel.

pippin tomson chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
hey! you feel this way, must be depressing, seems it, the last verse stressed a lot to me with "caring", "trying" and "living".

that would be a great loss to give up those things!
Unchained Soul chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
Very intense, just like most of your writing! I like it a lot!
Ian chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
I like the ryming, good job. I can really relate to this.
SilentCries chapter 1 . 10/15/2003 ur poem it says ur tired of at the end you u say u are crying...what does tat mean I_I;; If i was a teeacher I give this poem a B-
forever fallen chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
*claps* Nice one here. You've got those thoguths exactly.