Reviews for Thank You, I Hate You
Marinium chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Well, I've never seen a poem like yours. Still, it's good.
WinterDeity chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
I hate friends who turn on friends...Whoever the hell this was about, I'm mad at you now too. That's right I said it...um...yeah. As angry as I'm sure you were when you wrote this, I'm glad you did and it's very well-written, just as all of your stuff is.I'm not even going to attempt it this time,*Winter*
Yami Hime Hikari chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
Wow... Overwhelming anger/hatred.

Does the pent-up emotion feel better now?

Nice style, and I loved the poem. Good to know that there are more people than me who get extremly competitive.

God bless you.
AMB907 chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Wow...well poetry is the best way to express yourself and you did that well here. I think we've all had a friend like this at one time or another. Keep up the great work.
NumblesTheAuthor chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
i like, actually, and i've felt the same about best friends in my past...(we did make up, however, as friends usually do, even though it took almost half a year just for us to speak again)
JuxA Person chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
hah, nice I like your fire. The only way to excel in life is to have troubles thrown your way. You're not in competition until your losing it.
OneGreySunrise chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
It's...almost rude to post hate poetry on the internet, since it so publicly shames the hated...but nevertheless, it's a good poem.
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
I have hated ppl before, your anger is well-expressed. Great job!
Ninja Commander chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Wow. Such fury. So engrossing.
Tsukiyo no Yume chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
Hmm... You seem to have some pent-up anger at "Lily". Oh, wait; I guess it's not pent-up anymore.
joie 610 chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
ah... interesting and emotional. lily, huh? isn't it better to keep the person anonymous if you publish your poems for others to read?
it was good, i think :)
keep it up!
MistrissD chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
Rock! use your writting as an outlet for anger and any other emotions . Very well placed anger
someone who cares chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
very strong emotions,
well written
does not come off as fake the way that some people's do when they try to right about strong emotions
Samekian chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
HaHa...YES...I love that poem...Very good job..definitely goin in my favs...Great!
Witchmaster chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
Wow, you must either have been really angry, or you really do hate this person. Very powerful word, hate. But I understand the feeling...
WM