Reviews for the fall of civilization in america
Mellisau8 chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
*LOUD APPLAUSE*

i wish more ppl would have the same views as u...
Prof. D chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
*Jumps out of her chair cheering* I AGREE WITH YOU ALL THE WAY! God what a fucked up country this is... We're supposed to be perfect America. America where your dreams can come true and no one can tell you what to do.

O_O No... we only tell people who they can marry... #& % YOU BUSH! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT'S LIKE! *calms down* I'm good... anyway... I'm glad you have such a strong opinion! *cheers for you once more*

Prof. Delusional
Namir Swiftpaw chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
You know I agree. )

Gay is okay! Gay is okay! :D

Namir Swiftpaw
this is britt chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
*stands up and applauds*
Razor Sharp Kisses chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
I had briefly heard about this sudden obsession with preventing gay marriage since Bush's presidency, and I think it's outrageous. However, I didn't know there was actually a marriage protection week...::thinks:: Ah, what a dumb ass he must be (er...make that IS)

I agree with everything you said; you do make some strong points. I really like the very last line, too. _
Lina Inverse chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
You certainly can rally up all the queers and queer-supporters with this!

Although this did have a few downfalls...

1) You're not going to convince a single person who disagrees with us b/c you're way too straightforward. But I suppose that wasn't the point of this... After all, you told homophobic people to stay away, instead of just telling them not to leave you flames.

2) Your "I heard that on TV. And TV never lies" is basically taking your good argument and adding on, "Oh, by the way, I'm probably wrong." It just weakens it all and should be taken out.

3) Finally, your argument against celibacy is irrelevant. Make a new essay on it _
Tsubisha-hime chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
Marriage Protection Week? Is it as idiotic as it sounds ?_? And I TOTALLY agree with you on all this. George Bush has NO FUCKING CLUE what gays must go through. Is he just going to condemn them for being child molesters and evil pedophiles? He should start ruling our country, NOT our lives! I'm not Christian, but Muslim, and I hate to admit this but my mom is VERY against gays. She hates them. I wonder what she'd say if she knew I read slash fics . . .
littlest clouds chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
::One comment: "And TV never lies." That statement I found myself raising an eyebrow to. Any form of media is certainly biased. It may not LIE precisely, but could leave out facts that represent the whole truth or lean a story in a certain direction.::

Eh that was just me being a smart ass... as usual :P

Alex
lunarotimas chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
YA!
IHJ chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
There's such a thing as Marriage Protection Week? Major stupidity, in my thinking.

I suppose I'm glad you didn't put this in the "essay" section because it sounds more like a ranting (from the beginning) than the researched essays most ppl who read the essay section would expect.

-Izzy J.