Reviews for Knight Time
A.A-H.L chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
It was so stupid it was funny. I'll put that story on my favorites' list now...
Laughing Fountain chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
*laughs* This is EXCELLENT! I didn't really like that Dex died, but hey, it worked anyway. Gonna go read your other stories now...
ladytinania chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
that was really funny! Loved the free-sort-of spur of the moment kind of action. have you read the terry pratchett books? Those are hilarious parodies of the same subject type.

Keep writing!
Tiffany Kremer chapter 1 . 8/28/2002
*laughs her ass off*

Okay, now that was a VERY nicely written humor story about romance. *snickers* I liked how you added in the whole thing if it being rated PG, the tissues, and the notes from the author, hehe.

I'm happy that Johnson got what he deserved. He was such a *bleep*.

Dialogue was nice as well as some of your descriptions. I rarely read humor stories, but this was just hilarious and I'm glad I did read it.
Eli-kun chapter 1 . 3/5/2001
Interesting. Can't really criticise anything.
Jedeye13 chapter 1 . 2/27/2001
That was Hilarious.
ten miles til midnight chapter 1 . 12/24/2000
FUNNY. Sarcastic, but that's what makes it so good. And Dex is an ass, but cute.
Matt Magnet chapter 1 . 12/20/2000
No offense, but that was really not funny. Definitely not one of the best things I've read
GeordieLadPaul chapter 1 . 12/19/2000
hi! Its me. U sed my style was cute (hee hee.

Anyway, down to business. That was an effing cool story. Im off to read the other one now...i hope its as cool as this one. Your a pretty cool author. Oh yeah...i kinda sent you an icq request-tyoe thingumie. U don't have to answer it if ya don't wanto. Byeeeeeeee!
Witchl3itch chapter 1 . 12/17/2000
lmao! that was so danm funny! check out my cinderella story, lmao, i'm going to have fun telling that to my friends...lol
morrigaine chapter 1 . 12/16/2000
That was quite amusing. I really liked it up until Dex died and then I though, "What on earth did you do that for?" but it worked and was still really funny, congrats.
Tobias chapter 1 . 12/16/2000
HA! That was hilarious! I'm gonna read it again! I'm recommending that one to my friends!