Reviews for time of your life
Lia chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Nice story, and great song as well
Rusty And The Rubix Horse chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Pretty good. Well written too. I think I like, "I think he senses that big emptiness in me where she once was," the best.
VELVETxKISSES chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
-sigh- this was great. Really captures my emotions at the present moment. Unfortunately.
Quillian chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
That was perfect, because I could relate almost completely. Just with a bit of a situation I'm currently in, a certain person I have in mind. It suited my mood and I'm glad I got to read it.
bravo )
Stelynn chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
I liked it. A lot. Now I'm gonna go see what else you have.
Lina Inverse chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
This was written very realistically- I could really see into your main character's personality in even such a short story.

This "he" in her life is so vague... You probably intended to leave it a little bit vague, but IMHO it would be better if you offered more about how your narrator met this man, and left his personality a mystery. The narrator knows how she met him, but since she isn't that close to him, it would be more fitting for her to not even know what kind of a person she is.

Another comment- a really nitpicky one... where you said "100 mph" it just kind of sticks out... it would look more normal if you wrote it out.