Reviews for Crushed
concrete heart chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
yea being a girl sucks. and i'd like to thank you for reviewing my poem "Valentine's". i like your work. and i can tell you like to write more in song form then in poem form. GOOD FOR YOU! well, keep writing. ta-ta.
Anneliese chapter 1 . 10/31/2003
and i like this one too! and i can also relate to this one. and i totally agree about the guys mostly looking for the "beautiful" ones, instead of looking for personality too. i found it hard at my old school coz, even thoug there were so few of us, only like...7 girls maybe? most of the gusy (which weren't many either) went for the same like 2 or 3 girls. which was not including me. so yea, i agree with this entry a lot. great one! :D:D still keep writing!

~anneliese
Night Breeze chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
Nice piece of writing. I totally agree. It's people who have substance... people with personality and individuality that stand the test of time and go on strong. It's sad how guyz can't see past skin deep. I'm adding it to my favs coz It truly does say a lot and it comes from the heart and also, it's something very true!
Zuma chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
Hello my sweetling. (I sound like Morgan!) I certainly hope that it all gets better, and seeing as I know who you are crushed by I can tell you this: eventually, the real world will crush him as well, then maybe good things will happen. Maybe. Guys can be such major jerks. And where we live, well...lets just hope for some Californian students. :)
crims0nangel chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
I can relate to that so much, especially with the situation I'm in right now. Crush vs. boyfriend? Bah! R&R mine please
r a i n i n g - o r e o s chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
wow, you are my savoir right now. as i was reading this, i was (and still am) going through a million social and family crisises all in the midst of entering high school for the first time. reading your writings helped me to realize that i am not alone. thank you! :)
AbbieNormal182 chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
Heck yes, it should get better! If it doesn't, I might as well go kill myself right now, and since I'd really rather not, I'm sustaining the thought that it will get better.

Oh poor honey. I know how you feel. Guys are such a pain in the butt some days...

Abbie
genteel chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
you know something?..you are like so right. i mean, its not like i'm prejudiced or something but hey, guys usually go for those sluts and bitches...they seriously do not know the meaning of girls with values. keep up the good work!...i'm a so called chloe too...chloe chong enmin..but that ain't my real name..haha