Reviews for When You Own the Universe
Amordeyn chapter 19 . 7/12
I really tried to stop myself from crying over the past couple of chapters, but this one made me burst into tears. But it was awesome. The story, I mean.
dheepi chapter 26 . 4/26
I just luvd readng dis story.. Njyd a lot... (:
YungMoolah chapter 26 . 1/29
Brilliant story. Absolutely loved all of it :D Its a shame that the epilogue wasn't longer ahahah
Guest chapter 26 . 11/29/2015
BonnesParoles chapter 26 . 9/8/2015
Hi! I NEVER review stories, but I felt the need to review this. Okay, that's a lie. I've probably read 1000 stories on this and have only reviewed 3. BUT I loved this story and to be honest, I almost gave up on it. I don't know. Somewhere around Chapter 8, I wasn't feeling it, but I'm glad I stuck with it. ALSO, it took me until the last chapter to realize that Jonah's favorite movie is Sleepless in Seattle and that Tom Hanks's character's son is named Jonah! When I realized that, my mind was blown. Anyway, great story!
Emoddess chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
I really, really love this story! In fact, this has got to definitely be one of my favourite stories on FictionPress. I was a bit bored today so I decided to go through my favourite stories' list and chose When You Own The Universe because I missed reading it again. It brought back the feelings that I felt when I first read this and I felt a bit nostalgic about it. It mesmerized me, really 3
yo chapter 2 . 4/12/2015
Don't know whether u ll be reading this but wat is the auction about?how...why...wat?... clueless
Guest chapter 26 . 2/28/2015
Wow, I just finished reading this amazing story. I love it so much, especially Remington's protectiveness. I wish I had such an all-star sibling like him. I hope to see this story in publication soon. The way you capture their emotions is realistic, though the dialogue gets a little monotonous and confusing. I'm sorry if I offended you. The characters are memorable and stand out. They made me cry, especially Jonah.
Thank you for such a great story. I hope that you can keep writing.
Good day.
gaelle chapter 24 . 12/27/2014
Girl u are so good in what u are doing.i loveeeeeee ur stories soooo is so funny sometimes.
azureslight chapter 26 . 11/27/2014
hey, there, i know that it's kinda late but i just want you to know that i am very grateful that you wrote this story, its kinda made me realize something and you really made me break a tear (which is very unusual in me). I can relate on Jonah's odd behavior coz i'm like that too. Moreover, i really love your story, even though I just read it, this year but, i really fell in love with your story
melissa chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
hey, Thanks for writing that story, i really broke a tear and i could relate to the story, you know, Jonah's hidden tears and agony
CoolReader chapter 26 . 9/20/2014
Wonderful story. Absolutely brilliant. Loved how it ended. I wish you published it or something so if could get famous and I can say I read it before it even got publish. That would be fun... Just wanted to say that you are an amazing writer, this story is very meaningful. Thank you for writing it. I am very sincerely thanking you. I hope you write more stories like this.
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 26 . 7/21/2014
Wonderful ending! I really did enjoy this story. All of your characters are very likable.
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 24 . 7/19/2014
Great work! I liked your dialogue!
starry123 chapter 23 . 7/17/2014
This book gets confusing and these people have lots of fights... I liked the plot tho ! :-)
3,632 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »