Reviews for When You Own the Universe
Guest chapter 26 . 2/28
Wow, I just finished reading this amazing story. I love it so much, especially Remington's protectiveness. I wish I had such an all-star sibling like him. I hope to see this story in publication soon. The way you capture their emotions is realistic, though the dialogue gets a little monotonous and confusing. I'm sorry if I offended you. The characters are memorable and stand out. They made me cry, especially Jonah.
Thank you for such a great story. I hope that you can keep writing.
Good day.
gaelle chapter 24 . 12/27/2014
Girl u are so good in what u are doing.i loveeeeeee ur stories soooo is so funny sometimes.
azureslight chapter 26 . 11/27/2014
hey, there, i know that it's kinda late but i just want you to know that i am very grateful that you wrote this story, its kinda made me realize something and you really made me break a tear (which is very unusual in me). I can relate on Jonah's odd behavior coz i'm like that too. Moreover, i really love your story, even though I just read it, this year but, i really fell in love with your story
melissa chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
hey, Thanks for writing that story, i really broke a tear and i could relate to the story, you know, Jonah's hidden tears and agony
CoolReader chapter 26 . 9/20/2014
Wonderful story. Absolutely brilliant. Loved how it ended. I wish you published it or something so if could get famous and I can say I read it before it even got publish. That would be fun... Just wanted to say that you are an amazing writer, this story is very meaningful. Thank you for writing it. I am very sincerely thanking you. I hope you write more stories like this.
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 26 . 7/21/2014
Wonderful ending! I really did enjoy this story. All of your characters are very likable.
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 24 . 7/19/2014
Great work! I liked your dialogue!
starry123 chapter 23 . 7/17/2014
This book gets confusing and these people have lots of fights... I liked the plot tho ! :-)
Unless-52 chapter 26 . 7/12/2014
I just finished this story and I gotta say, the ending was brilliant! :D hahaha I never read a story where the ending consists of the main girl going off to prove she can pick up a man - hilarious!
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 10 . 7/12/2014
I must say that each chapter is getting better. Personally, I do like using one POV for every chapter. It gives a closer look at the character. I really like all of your character's and Jonah's back story gives us so much on him. Great work!
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
Wonderful first couple of chapters! I like where this is going and I am really liking your writing style! I like the idea of rich kids at boarding school, I don't know why I like stories like that, but do and I'm glad I found yours. I look forward to reading more!
MsNobody chapter 25 . 7/6/2014
I love it. So echanting (wut?). It makes me want to meet a boy like that one day. Keep up!
random chapter 26 . 5/26/2014
Oh my dear fucking God, that was hilarious.
random chapter 20 . 5/26/2014
God, her mother is annoying. She talks like the 'wise old woman', and she's-pardon my non-Gaelic- a bitch.
my princess ending chapter 26 . 4/27/2014
Let me just say Mem is beyond perfect for Jonah. They click so well and you can tell that they love each other so much without them saying anything. Watching their relationship grow was amazing because I loved watching their small bickering. My phone is acting up right now so I can't leave a longer review but I like this story a lot. :)
3,625 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »