Reviews for When You Own the Universe
azureslight chapter 26 . 11/27/2014
hey, there, i know that it's kinda late but i just want you to know that i am very grateful that you wrote this story, its kinda made me realize something and you really made me break a tear (which is very unusual in me). I can relate on Jonah's odd behavior coz i'm like that too. Moreover, i really love your story, even though I just read it, this year but, i really fell in love with your story
melissa chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
hey, Thanks for writing that story, i really broke a tear and i could relate to the story, you know, Jonah's hidden tears and agony
CoolReader chapter 26 . 9/20/2014
Wonderful story. Absolutely brilliant. Loved how it ended. I wish you published it or something so if could get famous and I can say I read it before it even got publish. That would be fun... Just wanted to say that you are an amazing writer, this story is very meaningful. Thank you for writing it. I am very sincerely thanking you. I hope you write more stories like this.
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 26 . 7/21/2014
Wonderful ending! I really did enjoy this story. All of your characters are very likable.
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 24 . 7/19/2014
Great work! I liked your dialogue!
starry123 chapter 23 . 7/17/2014
This book gets confusing and these people have lots of fights... I liked the plot tho ! :-)
Unless-52 chapter 26 . 7/12/2014
I just finished this story and I gotta say, the ending was brilliant! :D hahaha I never read a story where the ending consists of the main girl going off to prove she can pick up a man - hilarious!
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 10 . 7/12/2014
I must say that each chapter is getting better. Personally, I do like using one POV for every chapter. It gives a closer look at the character. I really like all of your character's and Jonah's back story gives us so much on him. Great work!
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
Wonderful first couple of chapters! I like where this is going and I am really liking your writing style! I like the idea of rich kids at boarding school, I don't know why I like stories like that, but do and I'm glad I found yours. I look forward to reading more!
MsNobody chapter 25 . 7/6/2014
I love it. So echanting (wut?). It makes me want to meet a boy like that one day. Keep up!
random chapter 26 . 5/26/2014
Oh my dear fucking God, that was hilarious.
random chapter 20 . 5/26/2014
God, her mother is annoying. She talks like the 'wise old woman', and she's-pardon my non-Gaelic- a bitch.
my princess ending chapter 26 . 4/27/2014
Let me just say Mem is beyond perfect for Jonah. They click so well and you can tell that they love each other so much without them saying anything. Watching their relationship grow was amazing because I loved watching their small bickering. My phone is acting up right now so I can't leave a longer review but I like this story a lot. :)
my princess ending chapter 11 . 4/15/2014
The dream was a bit far fetched since she's so lucid and she remembers everything in it, down to the detail of so much dust on the chairs but I appreciate it because I want to know what happened between them. Hopefully Jonah and Mem get to talk about their past someday. I was thinking Mem's dirt on Jonah was probably going to be something about his dad and his family but it turns out to be even better than that. I appreciate your creativity and that kiss at the end was on point. :)
SiriuslyPink chapter 2 . 4/10/2014
Remembrance is a HORRIBLE name. It almost made me want to quit reading. Why on earth would you pick it?
3,638 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »