Reviews for When You Own the Universe
MsNobody chapter 25 . 7/6/2014
I love it. So echanting (wut?). It makes me want to meet a boy like that one day. Keep up!
random chapter 26 . 5/26/2014
Oh my dear fucking God, that was hilarious.
random chapter 20 . 5/26/2014
God, her mother is annoying. She talks like the 'wise old woman', and she's-pardon my non-Gaelic- a bitch.
my princess ending chapter 26 . 4/27/2014
Let me just say Mem is beyond perfect for Jonah. They click so well and you can tell that they love each other so much without them saying anything. Watching their relationship grow was amazing because I loved watching their small bickering. My phone is acting up right now so I can't leave a longer review but I like this story a lot. :)
my princess ending chapter 11 . 4/15/2014
The dream was a bit far fetched since she's so lucid and she remembers everything in it, down to the detail of so much dust on the chairs but I appreciate it because I want to know what happened between them. Hopefully Jonah and Mem get to talk about their past someday. I was thinking Mem's dirt on Jonah was probably going to be something about his dad and his family but it turns out to be even better than that. I appreciate your creativity and that kiss at the end was on point. :)
SiriuslyPink chapter 2 . 4/10/2014
Remembrance is a HORRIBLE name. It almost made me want to quit reading. Why on earth would you pick it?
my princess ending chapter 2 . 4/1/2014
I love your choice of names and I love how you start off with the auction and get down to business. I also really like how you give a little background of the past or a little explanation when needed.
Jess chapter 14 . 1/31/2014
I love Jonah's pov...hope theres a lot of it in the future!
Jess chapter 12 . 1/31/2014
Im in love with this story.
loivissa17 chapter 26 . 1/12/2014
after reading this whole story, i have one word for you. Beautiful.
Guest chapter 26 . 12/18/2013
I really do hope you're a published author now.
Lexi chapter 26 . 12/7/2013
Same person as reviewer #3,602. I am also hoping you put a sequel up yourself. And yes, I did read the author's note.
Lexi chapter 26 . 12/7/2013
Hi, um, Secretive. I got inspired by this story, so I wrote my own sort of sequel. If you want place a comment here with your email, and I'll send it to you. Maybe you could even put it here, on FictionPress? So, uh, yeah.
Kylie chapter 26 . 12/7/2013
NONONONONONONONO! Please do a sequel, please! I already fell in love with Jonah, Remembrance, Remington, Elliot, and Chris! Heck, even Alicia. Please. PLEEEEEEAAAAAASEEEEEEE!
UrbanWonderland chapter 26 . 11/26/2013
My fucking god. This story was so goddamn amazing I am in love with it! It made me cry like legit in tears and I never cry like ever. This was so fucking amazing! It gives me the shivers just how much I am in love with this story :) You are so talented! Amazing! Really oh my glob! I am in love like seriously! You must never stop writing! This was one of the greatest stories I've read and I've read soo many! Oh shit you are like my new fav. author! I loved this so much :3 -Matty
3,629 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »