Reviews for When You Own the Universe
riley night chapter 5 . 5/11/2004
hahahaha i luv it.
My Works 87 chapter 5 . 5/11/2004
Finally you're back! I expect to see lots of updates from you missy, for being gone so long. I know, I know, wasn't your fault. But still, I went through serious withdrawals. Now go, write! Heh heh. Cute chapter btw!
ImtheONE chapter 5 . 5/11/2004
lol I like !
babixbunny chapter 5 . 5/11/2004
soo good! cant wait for more
silkensilverberries chapter 5 . 5/11/2004
cool chapter! lol. i like remembrance. i like that like "he's tranquil waters and i'm a typhoon" too. nice!
awesome work, hun! i'm impressed! just try to read your work over before you post it, if you can. lol. oivay, i have to do that all the time and it drives me nuts. takes me three bloody weeks to WRITE the chappie, and then i spend another day or three editing and being stupid and going bonkers. lol. oivay...anyway, great work! i'm impressed! hope you get the next review up soon! *hug* loves,
*ssb
plz update soon!
: )
DH
Jolly B chapter 5 . 5/11/2004
Well it's about time! Seriously i was dying without ur updates! That was such a cool chapter and it was great to read. Lol, that sounded so lame. But anywho, update again...faster,lol but ur story rox.
Update.
a e i o u and sometimes y chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
Haha, I like this. It's really interesting, and it reminds me of something, but I can't quite pin-point what.
Allyson903 chapter 5 . 5/11/2004
You updated! Yay! Great chapter! That was sweet she at least tried to apologize. Even though it didn't help much and she ended up blushing in front of me, which didn't seem to help the situation much. : ) Can't wait till you update
allyson
abcdefgh12 chapter 5 . 5/11/2004
Yay! Thanks for the update, and dodging teachers just to give it to us! Awesome job on this chappie, I just love Jonah! Update soon!
a moo chapter 5 . 5/11/2004
gd ch! update soon.. well asap...
Cheese and DG chapter 5 . 5/11/2004
GREAT STORY! This chapter was worth the wait (the LONG wait...). Seriously, this story is awesome, and that scene between johah and pierce was so funny! was pierce really attracted to him? They would would be so cute together-i can't wait to see what happens. Update soon! I love this story!
acccountnolongerinuse chapter 5 . 5/11/2004
Mwahahaha! I hope Pierce will also realize the thin line between lovd and hate very sooN! Please update asap! Love this fic!
Silkess chapter 5 . 5/11/2004
Wow, I'd forgotten about this story. Great chapter. Hope you can update soon :)
3,642 | « Prev Page 1 .. 221 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 241 .. Last Next »