Reviews for When You Own the Universe
123 chapter 4 . 10/28/2003
o yea this story is way absolute tightness
zagato chapter 4 . 10/28/2003
Great story! Anyway, my brother watches One Tree Hill. Please update.
Watch chapter 4 . 10/28/2003
I like it. Jonah is practically insufferable...which is good. I'll be reading more, and I think that you definitely have something going here...The story is really good...but is there some limit as to what Remembrance has to submit to? That's what I'm waiting to know.
NoInkInMyPen chapter 4 . 10/28/2003
Aww, thanks for the compliment :)

Great chapter, of both this and Matchmaker, which for some reason I can't review (computer problems, big surprise lol)

Looking forward to more :)

~*Lisa*~
Cheese and DG chapter 4 . 10/28/2003
ONE TREE HILL! I LOVE that show! It might just be me, but the guys on that show are simply H-O-T! Great show! Okay, on another note, i just want to say that im beginning to like jonah too. and the line at the end-"Tell me why, him not saying anything was scarier then sin?" Awesome! lol-teehee. that was really funny. But you know what? I think this story is moving on up-in a chapter or two, you'll have a story that's just as awesome as The Matchmaker's Best Friend. In fact, this story is just as awesome, already! lol. But yea-good story. YOU RULE! (but you probably already knew that, now didn't you?)

RoCk On*~
Emily chapter 4 . 10/28/2003
LOL, Jonah's middle name is Bradenton? LOL, sorry, its just that's the name of my little city and I never expected to see it used. Love the fight scene. Later.
Minyaithwen chapter 4 . 10/28/2003
Thankyou. That is excacley what I needed after that incrdibly horid math test I just took. My teacher is deranged, I had to take the test form 8:30-9:30 PM. Agg. but I'm back in high spirits, your story helping along the way. Hm, Maybe I should learn to punch like Mem, then I could kill my teacher... but that's too much work. Great job! Toodles! Good Night!
Bomb in the Garden chapter 3 . 10/28/2003
Hey, great chapter! Have I told you how much I love this story? I think i have, but in case i haven't...I LOVE THIS STORY!

So, once I've read the next chapter, I'm going to read your other story because I'm sure it's just as good! Anyway, please update soon...and in return, I will TRY my hardest to update both my stories as well...Just for you!

Bye ;P
pressandclick chapter 4 . 10/28/2003
They resorted to name calling...don't you just love love/hate relationships?

Anyway, this was another great chapter...I can't wait for the update so make sure its a quick one ;P
kgcyglu chapter 4 . 10/28/2003
Loved the chapter. I guess he does not like being a "spoiled rich kid." Well, he is one. I can't wait to see what happens. Will she appologize? hmm. Well, update as soon as you can. Thanks.
shnuffy88 chapter 3 . 10/28/2003
I love your story! The plot is awesome so far. keep updating.
Angel Wings and Roses chapter 3 . 10/28/2003
Hey! I just wanted to help out with your goal of getting more reveiws than me...sob...okay I'm good. I hope you stop by to read my story Waniki-chan! I need at least one reveiw!

You have to write more! I want to find out what is going to happen, well ok, so I know relativly what is going to happen, being that I'm your friend and all, but that different from reading it!

Update!
Minyaithwen chapter 3 . 10/26/2003
Awsome! I love your characters names! Guess who's being added to my favorite stories list! Update when you have a spare moment! Toodles!
warnthepenguins chapter 3 . 10/26/2003
Fantastic! Yup, all reasons present and accounted for, great going! Now keep up the good work!
3,642 | « Prev Page 1 .. 228 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 .. Last Next »