Reviews for When You Own the Universe
Phoebs chapter 3 . 10/25/2003
Great story. Really funny. Loved the part when Remembrance(never thought it could be a name!) described her brother. Jonah's a funny character too (oblivious to all but himself). Can't wait for more.
Cheese and DG chapter 3 . 10/25/2003
My gosh-good story! Jonah seems a bit self-consumed (but that's probably on purpose, huh?) But you know what? This story is getting really good and the tension between Remembrance and Jonah is awesome. This will get REALLY good. lol. In fact, it already is good. Awesome chapter-good story!

RoCk On*~
scenicmoods chapter 3 . 10/25/2003
hi wow ur story is really good its one of the very few witty romance stories that are funny and do not sound sappy ,its great this story is going great
MimiGhost chapter 3 . 10/25/2003
updatey soon
Jacaranda chapter 3 . 10/23/2003
I like this a lot, and I'm suspicious of her ex. She needs to snap this boy out of it, and maybe that's the way? He seems to think everybody has this perfect easy life.
fuzzinuzzi421 chapter 3 . 10/23/2003
Hahaha he woke her up at two! Priceless! Even if she was his girlfriend she'd have every right to slug him (ps I'm glad she did!) great chapter, can't wait to read more!
LaFleurRouge chapter 3 . 10/23/2003
Oh I would definately (is that how it's spelled?) be drooling if he wasn't so self centered. Unfortunately Jonah already knows he's hott but Oh Well, I mean come on now he is a red head. I liv with two of them and they can have tempers that shy rocket off at any given moment (which I think you started to use until Mem punched him). By they way I think he needs a black eye so he has something new to look at in the mirror. I really hope that he gets nicer as we get farther into the story. Anyways Great chapter and yup that's enough cause I have to go do geometry homework. TTYL
dizzydragon chapter 3 . 10/22/2003
please! ur killing me with the suspense! (maybe its just me, but i hate hate hate cliffhangers...)newayz, could u pwease update? i'll b ur loyal servant for the rest of me miserable life! :D
BuffLie chapter 3 . 10/22/2003
;) Cute.

How did he get in her room, exactly?
BuffLie chapter 2 . 10/22/2003
Good gracious you have a lot of reviews!

Cute chapter... onto chapter 3
Jackie Paper chapter 3 . 10/22/2003
i think math h/w can wait. i believe you need to update your story. like now is always a good time
Zane Lorvusien chapter 3 . 10/22/2003
Yes, thank you I've really been wanting her to do that. Great Chapter Sorry about delay over my story it just won't flow if you know what I mean.
lumanarann chapter 3 . 10/22/2003
how under the moon did he get into her room in the first place, especially at 2:30 am?
Your Love is Super chapter 3 . 10/22/2003
Hey!

That was a really great chapter too! Hm maybe to SOME girls Rem might seem hott...but to me? Nuh-uh...I prefer Ashton Kutcher! *laughs* She is gonna PUNCH him! Go Mem! Go Mem, it's your birthday, we're gonna party like it's your birthday! Please update soon! See ya!

~BessArtist~

~Be Sezy~

~Be True~

~Be Awesome~

~Be You~
luvurflyingmonkey123 chapter 3 . 10/22/2003
this was a hilarious chapter. Hahahaha... that guy singing "Time after Time" Was truly hilarious to picture. Hahaha... good job.

That is so evil of him... to make her his slave? gr...

And he's not going to punch her, is he? That's really really realy bad... eek!
3,642 | « Prev Page 1 .. 229 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 .. Last Next »