Reviews for When You Own the Universe
Kissandria chapter 3 . 10/22/2003
*WOW*! THIS IS GREAT! - *is still laughing* ABSOLUTLY BRILLIANT! _
ck chapter 3 . 10/22/2003
That was funny. I am glad she got him. I can't wait to see what happens next. Great chapter. Update as soon as possible. Thanks.
hopeless romantic2aT chapter 3 . 10/22/2003
i swear i will kill you if you dont hurry up and update this, lol...no...seriously...lol...jk...NO! SERIOUSLY! anyway, i love this...its freaking HILARIOUS! i wish i could write such interesting material lol...anyway, UPDATE...or...*music crescendoes*...you will pay the consequences...
shams chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
its sounds extremely similar to another story i read, actually, i am reading when new chapters come out. the story is called "jaded" im guessing that youve read it. if not, then you are psycic. personally, this story couldnt really keep my attention, but i think its just because im really tired and i dont like the names. they are too similar.
Strawberry Shortcake chapter 3 . 10/21/2003
Hey! Great story. Jonah must be really conceited, huh? Welp, anyways, i love your story so you better update soon! bye for now!
Bippity Bop chapter 3 . 10/21/2003
we! i love this story!
pressandclick chapter 3 . 10/21/2003
Poor Jonah...he has an insomniac as a dorm mate...serves him right if you ask me! Loved the singing bit...hilarious! Can't wait for the next chapter for both this story and your other one! Two thumbs up!
NoInkInMyPen chapter 3 . 10/21/2003
I think this is a great story :) Keep up the good work!

Lisa

And I'm glad to hear that you're still working on your other story- i love it
My Works 87 chapter 3 . 10/21/2003
hehe, that's funny! He deserves it though. I do feel a little bad for him though, with that dorm mate. SO good job, now I'd love it if you updated on the matchmakers best friend! You know why! :-D
ShariB chapter 3 . 10/21/2003
yay! more chapters! i hate cliffhangers, but i guess it's ok as long as you keep updating quickly . thank YOU for writing this!
Blonde-chica chapter 3 . 10/21/2003
hehe...go remembrance! fun stuff

update asap...love this story!
precocious chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
HELLO! Sorry. I just realized the 'one thousand' I typed turned out as '10'. Sorry about that.

ANYWAY I LOVE THIS STORY SO YOU HAD BETTER UPDATE SOON! LIKE NOW! KA-ZAM! NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW! Excellent job!

Seeyalater!
madapple chapter 3 . 10/21/2003
This is so unbelievably awesome. You are one HECK of a talented writer, you know that? This is so funny. I haven't read many stories that make me laugh during the course of reading it, but this is one of them and I LOVE IT! :D

Just thought you'd like to know. And I LOVE REMINGTON! I love his name too. :P He's such a sweet brother. And Jonah is so funny too, in a weird arrogant way.

I hope she didn't break his nose or anything. :D HAhAHA though it would be mega funny if she did.

Again, I just wanted to commend you on such a brilliant story because this is BRILLIANT! :D And you deserve each and every single review and I hope you break 10 so keep the chapters coming out!

This has got to be the single longest review I have ever typed for anyone so feel special! HAHAHAHA I'm just kidding. :D I love this story SO SO SO SO SO much! So you HAVE TO UPDATE SOON or i will ... i dunno. throw a temper tantrum like.. Jonah. :D Love your characters, by the way. They're all developing along nicely .

SEE YA LATER! You rock, this rocks and everything about your stories rock!

Oh yeah, and PLEASE update 'The Matchmaker's Best Friend' because I really want to find out what happens next and YOU LEFT US AT SUCH A CLIMATIC EVENT! HOW COULD YOU? Oh well. Author's privelege, I guess. :D

I better stop typing. This is mighty long. BYE!
Toriisen chapter 3 . 10/21/2003
Dude! This rocks! Keep going!
Slideshow chapter 2 . 10/21/2003
Great chapter. At first I was dreading that it might turn out to be like all those other stories where the guy secretly likes the girl but-SURPRISE! That's just fab. Thank god he isnt psychotically in love with her or anything. Jonas sounds hot, but so does Remington... haHA. Well cant wait to see how things turn out in the next chapter. And congrats on a gazillion reviews for only two chapters *mumbles jealously*

~Twi