Reviews for When You Own the Universe
laking reaves chapter 8 . 8/18/2013
Oooooh - Heheheheh... Looks like Rem's got a crush! Woot woot, cause I can't whistle. Ooh. I wonder what pills Jonah's taking. And how he feels about the bet. Hm... the feels!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/17/2013
Lol, you totally got me thinking that he was going to Mem. I forgot they hate each other...
OO Sadness... But I like this idea of a bet. It's like... I'm trying to remember an asian drama... They also had twins and the two mains hated each other... I wonder who will fall first? I really hope it's Jonah. That would be perfect.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/17/2013
O.O Aw... I'm sorry! I'm sorry I thought Jonah was a jerk! Poor kid. XC Makes me wanna cry... TT_TT At least he has Mem to make him feel better!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
-_- He's so egotistical! I'm gunna die! Please bring my sanity back. But I love the story. The characters are just teeming with live energy. I wish I could write like that... Can't wait for the next chapter! Hehehe, the story's already done so I can just read all the way. No cliffhangers!
Olivia in Hat chapter 4 . 8/17/2013
O.O Uh-oh... cat fight in da house! Scary... O.O
FromOuterSpace chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
Hehehe, I think Jonah's a little jealous! How cute! And of a book! I'm happy Mem isn't all, "OMG, he's so hot" and all that. She has class! I like it! And Rem! Good going bro!
Jungle Theory chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
Wow, Mem's twin brother must really care for her. Now that's twin power! I love how their names are: Mem and Rem. Cool nicknames!
Love It chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Awesome! I can't wait for Jonah to show some real feelings! So, her name is Remembrance? Unique name. Love it! Super artistic rich kid with a twin and the most powerful and rich arrogant snob job? Recipe #23 for a good story!
rae chapter 26 . 7/18/2013
Loved the story :')
Wicked4life chapter 17 . 7/17/2013
U have a psych major dont u?
PenPegs chapter 19 . 7/6/2013
LOVE. IT.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/30/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
etc chapter 19 . 5/2/2013
The "What happens when he buys her for a week" is not clear.
Guest chapter 26 . 5/2/2013
omg! this was awesome!
Drakeluvpickles chapter 26 . 4/16/2013
I loved and enjoyed this book so much that I think I am going to cry now that it's over... What am I going to do in school now when I have nothing better to do!? My life is officially O-V-E-R OVER! I can't believe it's done and gone... I guess I will have to go see if you have any more enjoyable reading books I can dive into and lose myself into. Haha, I guess I Will find out. Thank you again! :D
3,638 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »