Reviews for When You Own the Universe
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
It sounds really good, but, I know I'm really late to say this, but all the pov switching is very unnecessary. I got all the important information from Remington's pov in Mills'.
TALALA chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Just 1 question - where the HELL did you get their names from?
HalfwayParanoid chapter 26 . 11/18/2012
This was really good, several spelling errors though, but it was nothing too major to freak over.
I loved the plot and how well written it was, and the characters, especially during the fights, felt so real.
The story had easily drawn me in, and captured my rapt attention all the way through.
I enjoyed this immensly.
Amanda chapter 26 . 11/14/2012
Aww...I loved the ending it was very different but great!
Amanda chapter 20 . 11/14/2012
That was so wrong! lol I'm shocked and upset I wanted Remebrance and Jonah to get together lol..I still have hope :)..Great story! It's one of my favorites!
hemtec chapter 26 . 11/11/2012
amazing story!
hemtec chapter 12 . 11/11/2012
good chapter!
brinalovesyouxx chapter 26 . 10/31/2012
Im so glad i finally finished reading this! It is absolutely amazing and once again, u have impressed me with your writing skills. I find it pretty cool to read something written in first person but when writtern in first person from different character's points of views, it helps me understand the story a lot more and keeps me wanting to finish the story asap!
Well i love it, characters, plot, POV's, everything and i look forward to reading more of your stories, keep up the awesome work :D xx
ps. U mentioned a something about a sequel in ch:25? Well i really hope that it follows through :)
E.L.J.J.J chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I just reviewed basically. XD I'm submiting this now but really, I finished it in two hours. XD I love this story. No doubt. Ikr? I think I already said that. Well, whatever. ;)
E.L.J.J.J chapter 6 . 10/26/2012
O.M.G. I love this! It almost made me cry myself when I read Jonah's POV. Keep on reading. Keep on reading. Keep on reading. XD Love this. Adding to faves.
Bosworth chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Omg I can't wait to read the other chapters. And hell yes I'm going to do it right now.
marvarium chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Need I say more?
ClosetReader chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
I'll be expecting my 1000 dollars soon.
Matty Moo chapter 26 . 8/29/2012
This was brilliant, absolutely loved it. One of the best stories I've ever read. Thank you for writing it. :)
justme chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Heyya! I just wanted to say I loved your story. Its really gr8. I was reading it till 3 in the morning yesterday night. The epilogue is perfect. I definitely would have reviewed yesterday itself but I had a long day ahead and I desperately needed to sleep, plus its easier to review through my laptop than my mobile, besides coming to the point - Your Story.

It was just plain amazing.. It had the right amount of every emotion and mystery to keep a reader going. The way your characters developed is so natural. They are perfect for each other. I am glad you decided not to address all the issues in their lives. Because it makes the story more real, as in, in lives not all problems can be sorted. I also loved your writing style. The sarcastic kinda humor, the in depth hurt of the characters, GOD! you could portray every emotion with the right amount of depth.

I could definitely go on writing pages about your story and my obsession with it. But i will spare you, for now. As i wanna read your other story. Thanks for sharing such a great story with us all.

All the best with your other writings. I am gonna read your other story now. Sorry, I only read completed stories so I am feeling kinda bad that you have only one other complete story.

God! This is becoming long. so bye. :) :) All the best :)
3,609 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »