Reviews for When You Own the Universe
Nita The Scene chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Good First chapter I thought it was very interesting but a little short. (Which is okay with me) But the only thing I would say you could work on is being a little more descriptive. But I can tell that this story will be interesting. I can't wait to read the next chapter to find out more about this Jonah Mills and the girl he "bought" lol.
Keep Up the good work!
I would really appreciate it if you could check out my work as well.
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
It sounds really good, but, I know I'm really late to say this, but all the pov switching is very unnecessary. I got all the important information from Remington's pov in Mills'.
TALALA chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Just 1 question - where the HELL did you get their names from?
HalfwayParanoid chapter 26 . 11/18/2012
This was really good, several spelling errors though, but it was nothing too major to freak over.
I loved the plot and how well written it was, and the characters, especially during the fights, felt so real.
The story had easily drawn me in, and captured my rapt attention all the way through.
I enjoyed this immensly.
Amanda chapter 26 . 11/14/2012
Aww...I loved the ending it was very different but great!
Amanda chapter 20 . 11/14/2012
That was so wrong! lol I'm shocked and upset I wanted Remebrance and Jonah to get together lol..I still have hope :)..Great story! It's one of my favorites!
hemtec chapter 26 . 11/11/2012
amazing story!
hemtec chapter 12 . 11/11/2012
good chapter!
brinalovesyouxx chapter 26 . 10/31/2012
Im so glad i finally finished reading this! It is absolutely amazing and once again, u have impressed me with your writing skills. I find it pretty cool to read something written in first person but when writtern in first person from different character's points of views, it helps me understand the story a lot more and keeps me wanting to finish the story asap!
Well i love it, characters, plot, POV's, everything and i look forward to reading more of your stories, keep up the awesome work :D xx
ps. U mentioned a something about a sequel in ch:25? Well i really hope that it follows through :)
E.L.J.J.J chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I just reviewed basically. XD I'm submiting this now but really, I finished it in two hours. XD I love this story. No doubt. Ikr? I think I already said that. Well, whatever. ;)
E.L.J.J.J chapter 6 . 10/26/2012
O.M.G. I love this! It almost made me cry myself when I read Jonah's POV. Keep on reading. Keep on reading. Keep on reading. XD Love this. Adding to faves.
Bosworth chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Omg I can't wait to read the other chapters. And hell yes I'm going to do it right now.
marvarium chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Need I say more?
ClosetReader chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
I'll be expecting my 1000 dollars soon.
Matty Moo chapter 26 . 8/29/2012
This was brilliant, absolutely loved it. One of the best stories I've ever read. Thank you for writing it. :)
3,610 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »