Reviews for When You Own the Universe
Jungle Theory chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
Wow, Mem's twin brother must really care for her. Now that's twin power! I love how their names are: Mem and Rem. Cool nicknames!
Love It chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Awesome! I can't wait for Jonah to show some real feelings! So, her name is Remembrance? Unique name. Love it! Super artistic rich kid with a twin and the most powerful and rich arrogant snob job? Recipe #23 for a good story!
rae chapter 26 . 7/18/2013
Loved the story :')
Wicked4life chapter 17 . 7/17/2013
U have a psych major dont u?
PenPegs chapter 19 . 7/6/2013
Guest chapter 7 . 5/30/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
etc chapter 19 . 5/2/2013
The "What happens when he buys her for a week" is not clear.
Guest chapter 26 . 5/2/2013
omg! this was awesome!
Drakeluvpickles chapter 26 . 4/16/2013
I loved and enjoyed this book so much that I think I am going to cry now that it's over... What am I going to do in school now when I have nothing better to do!? My life is officially O-V-E-R OVER! I can't believe it's done and gone... I guess I will have to go see if you have any more enjoyable reading books I can dive into and lose myself into. Haha, I guess I Will find out. Thank you again! :D
Dominique Diane chapter 26 . 4/4/2013
This thing about reading stories until 4 am during vacations Is getting me sick ;) but heck,
I love it. You know, I cried a lot when I read about Jonah's past and everything. At the end I pictured myself when she was in the cafeteria, I was exactly like that, alone. My boyfriend just died the day before and I didn't know what to do with my life. Great story :)
Amazed Reader chapter 26 . 3/23/2013
So hey, I'm one of your late readers. Decided to check fiction press out and I have to say that this story completely and thoroughly surprised me. I thought it was going to be a cliche. I thought it was going to be shallow. But you! YOU surprised me. You gave me beautiful characters, a wonderful plot and everything else that comes with the bargain! Dear me, your work is even quotable. You gave me depth. You gave me feeling. You gave me emotion. I know that this petty review might not mean anything to you years after this was ever even published but just know that you have talent. Never give up in pursuing your dreams and I hope you write more in the future, if not for others then for yourself. Stay great!
Guest chapter 26 . 3/12/2013
WHATT? :( its such an amazing ending but i was wishing that u would keep writing
Lillycovexx chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
WOW! Your style of writing is amazing :) I really love this, thanks for uploading O
Guest chapter 21 . 2/27/2013
Alice in Writer's Land chapter 26 . 2/14/2013
Great story. I fell in love with the characters! Brava!
3,632 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »