Reviews for When You Own the Universe
ClosetReader chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
I'll be expecting my 1000 dollars soon.
Matty Moo chapter 26 . 8/29/2012
This was brilliant, absolutely loved it. One of the best stories I've ever read. Thank you for writing it. :)
justme chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Heyya! I just wanted to say I loved your story. Its really gr8. I was reading it till 3 in the morning yesterday night. The epilogue is perfect. I definitely would have reviewed yesterday itself but I had a long day ahead and I desperately needed to sleep, plus its easier to review through my laptop than my mobile, besides coming to the point - Your Story.

It was just plain amazing.. It had the right amount of every emotion and mystery to keep a reader going. The way your characters developed is so natural. They are perfect for each other. I am glad you decided not to address all the issues in their lives. Because it makes the story more real, as in, in lives not all problems can be sorted. I also loved your writing style. The sarcastic kinda humor, the in depth hurt of the characters, GOD! you could portray every emotion with the right amount of depth.

I could definitely go on writing pages about your story and my obsession with it. But i will spare you, for now. As i wanna read your other story. Thanks for sharing such a great story with us all.

All the best with your other writings. I am gonna read your other story now. Sorry, I only read completed stories so I am feeling kinda bad that you have only one other complete story.

God! This is becoming long. so bye. :) :) All the best :)
AnonymousReads chapter 26 . 8/26/2012
I am jealous of their relationship and a guy like remmington or jonah is hard to find. This story was funny and serious. Great story. :)
heal me forever chapter 26 . 8/24/2012
great peice of work applause...god blessu ..love it 3333 remmy nd elliot had got great stry too..JONAH is my fav ...have acrush..33
Guest chapter 26 . 8/24/2012
wow...u really r an amzing wirter...seriously...i just ...cant say..man lack ofwords... its an emotional rollcoaster...dude...i love JONAH...i do ...remmy nd elliot has got to be an amzing love stry...its perfect...wow...i love deir stry...jonah..got to be d BEST ...hope dis dat dey get married ..FOREVER 333

amzing work ...god bless u...! wamma say more ...but...ass i said NO words ..thanks for dis awesum peice of work..(:
skow.grace chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Greetings from SKoW Awards!

You have been nominated for Amazing Wordsmith this round, and your nomination has been successful.

We would like to congratulate you on your successful nomination, and encourage you in your continued literary endeavours.

You can find your nomination on our website under the nominees page.

If you wish to contact me about anything - whether it is about your nomination [e.g. why you qualified, who nominated you] or not, feel free to reply to this review, send me a private message or email me at gmail with this username and I will be only too happy to respond.

Good luck and, again, congratulations!

Grace

Amazing Wordsmith - Round 12
Most Humourous - Round 12
hehee chapter 26 . 8/15/2012
gahhh! loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Very cute can't wait to co tinue.
lexielight chapter 26 . 8/11/2012
my favorite so far. :)
mango42 chapter 15 . 7/26/2012
Awwe, can I have my own Jonah? That was so sweet )
twibbit chapter 26 . 7/25/2012
rosieapollonio chapter 21 . 7/2/2012
Aren't Beethoven's 7th and "Moonlight" Sonata two completely different things? One is a symphony and one is a sonata.

Not a question that particularly relates to the story, but a question that must be stated in my mind.

-rosieapollonio
Simplegift96 chapter 26 . 6/11/2012
Ok, I'm just going to say, that this is so worth those hours I spent reading this instead of sleeping or studying..
Simplegift96 chapter 25 . 6/11/2012
Oh..my..goodness.. This was absolutely sweet and cute and lovely and beautiful and the whole shebang.. I loved it. 3
3,642 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »