Reviews for When You Own the Universe
Simplegift96 chapter 24 . 6/11/2012
YAYY! They finally got together! I was grinning like crazy during the whole convo between Remmy and Elliot.. xD
Simplegift96 chapter 22 . 6/11/2012
I'm sorry but the last bit with Remmington glaring at Jonah and Jonah running and Remmington chasing after him.. It jus made me laugh so hard.. I don't know why.. Maybw 'cause I'm weird? Or..yeah.. I have no other explanation for that..
Simplegift96 chapter 20 . 6/11/2012
Gahhh! Major cliffie! You evil, evil person.. I won't be able to read the rest until tonight! Stupid school.. How will I be able to survive?
Simplegift96 chapter 16 . 6/10/2012
I swear I almost cried whilst reading this and the previous chapter..
Simplegift96 chapter 13 . 6/10/2012
Gahh! Who is Remington's SA? And how the heck does she manage to leave him those letters undetected? Is she some sort of ninja? o.O ...hmmm...
Simplegift96 chapter 11 . 6/10/2012
He just..just..he..bu..he... :O I swear, when I read the last bit my mouth was hanging open for at least 5 minutes.. Then I re-read it again to make sure my mind wasn't playing tricks with me, that's it's all actually in my head, but then I discover that it's not.. And now my facial expression is back to this :O I'm just lucky there are no flies around..
Simplegift96 chapter 7 . 6/10/2012
Well yeah, I guess the bet thing is a bit overused but it can't be helped. Besides, it's how the bet is used is what makes each story different. Anyways, I am loving this so far :) Oh and the background info on Jonah was pretty good..
Simplegift96 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Wow..this..is gonna be a very interesting story :)
eika chapter 20 . 6/8/2012
I screamed towards the end at 2.30 in the morning..
EbbyJ chapter 20 . 6/7/2012
Loving your story! But lemme just say what...the..fck? *excuse my lang* But wow, didn't see that coming at all. What a cliffy!
chamma chapter 21 . 6/6/2012
i was literally crying while reading...aah anger, hatred, love,trust all emotions were written in such a manner i was on a emotional roller coaster.. loved it
ash-05 chapter 26 . 6/6/2012
Hey, first of all I wanna say hi to you..

And of course I also wanna say that you're such an AWESOME writer...

The story was really awesome...
littlemisspatsy chapter 26 . 5/29/2012
I found the protagonist's name a bit weird at first but as the story goes, I actually liked it. :)) Your story though is something I liked since the beginning. :D It's absolutely wonderful! :)) Although I don't think guys can be that emotional. But Jonah is loveable as he is. :) I also hoped that Chris had more "screen time" (I couldn't find the right word. Hahaha) because he really intrigued me the moment I read he sang Time After Time. :)) But all in all, I love this story! A few errors here and there but it's a great read. :) I couldn't stop reading till the end. :)
TO-OLazyToLogin chapter 19 . 5/26/2012
I detest Rememberence's decisions.
Nikki chapter 26 . 5/10/2012
I love this soooo much! Jonah is so sweet and I love it when they bicker, I just love their relationship. They're so cute! Haha. ))
3,642 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »