Reviews for Leash And Chain
Rimbaud's Whore chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
my heart is pounding ... that was so powerful. it was somehow beautiful, yet filled with an almost tangible hatred. i shuddered when i read it, there was something about it that truly affected me. it was a testimony for all those who've suffered at the hands of another (a feeling i know only too well) and it really struck. this is the 2nd poem i've read by you, and they've both affected me more than it hought words good...wow. your a fantastic writer. "to the hollow depression i languished within" "i stood by you child, i stood by you. / like an obedient dog.../ a lustful dog is all you are." those lines'll stay with me forever.
Aidos Nemesis chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
This is the second of your poems I've read, and now I'm determined to read them all...

This was amazing, I could feel every moment. My relationship with my brother was almost exactly the same as this poem, and you captured the emotions very powerfully. Great work!
Endowment's Seraph chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
wow, damn you're good! lol, god. *sigh* you're really good at poems. You know they say the best ones are the ones you write for yourself. Hold on I have an eyelash poking my eye. god, my sister did my makeup today, I hate wearing make up, it's so artificial. ow, okay eyelash still poking my eye. whatever write more while I go do something about this eyelash.

~mel