Reviews for Spring day
H. M. Banson chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
Talk about a nifty format! Woah, this was really cool to read... I've never seen anything quite like that here! Great job!

~Hollie Marie
LegendaryPunk29 chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
Oh my god! I have never, ever read a poem that's better than this or even close to this! This is just so great! Keep up your good work and I bet you can really be a poet~~
Punky Monkey chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
forget poetry thats pure art :D
Jade Crescent chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
That's awesome! Lovely format, very very cool. I'm adding it to my fav stories.
DarkBloodStar67EmoGURRl chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
This poem really touched me, inspired me, in ways nothing has ever before. My life has changed because of the beauty of this poem. This is the best work, powerful, excellent. I need to go write a book of poetry now because of the way this poem has affected me. Actually this poem sucked complete and total ass, it has changed my life...for the worse!
Starlight Maiden chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
AW! So sweet and touching and i love it and I know exactly what you mean, LOVE the format and I'm adding this to my faves...
LiquidGenesis chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
Crazy cool format, I love it. If I were you I'd enter this one into that mag for your school, it's neat. Thanks always for the sweet reviews.

tofujunky chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
Gosh, that was hella neat and so cute. :) I loved it. I would definitely consider this one of your best. My list of favorites:

Nice, poem

Heaven, haiku

Any place, haiku

There's one poem you wrote that I can't seem to find on your file, so I don't know the title. But it was about a girl, your friend maybe, and how she's cool because she stays true to herself. I liked that one. Did you take it out?
Unchained Soul chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
Yes I have! Well not literally but I've felt that way... a lot! Anyways, back to the poem, I love the format! It's really catchy and interesting.
Ian chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
Great poem, to bad the format didnt work. I am sure you will be happy again
Isabella MacElfrish chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
Very nice. I like it a lot. good job. I love what you did with the words, even if it didn't turn out right format wise. Not your fault, plame the site. They mess up my formats a lot, too. Good job. I like it
willowzbitch chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
thats was such a deeply innocent poem, what a refreshing change. and really amusing ( does it mean im childish if i loved the way you played with the words?)...i love your work so much! and this is one of your best simple but sweet! i really love it!

chris x