Reviews for Gloves Prologue
Spazzy Cow chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
I was going over all of your work, since you haven't been around forever (now you're back! yay!1six), and I realized that I didn't review this particular story. I don't know why I didn't, as I have read this before, but I didn't. Shame on me. ::beats self with stick::

Anyway.

I like this. It's a very good way to start the story, what with the good and action-y part starting right away. I usually can't stand books where the story doesn't get going until the second to last page of the book. Yeah. So. Very spazzy you write more. (Please?)

spazzycow
Lynnie-Pooh chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
ok...wierd... different...I think you are weird 2. 8-D **just like some other people** (me)hehehe...sry I just now got off the subject...where was I? oh yeah, WRITE MORE!
plz...? :(
plz r/r some of my stories everyone! :P
RurouniMarion chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
uh... that was... weird... THAT WAS NOT FLAMES!
ROAR!
Froggie0 chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
I'M ASKING FOR MORE! PLEASE CONTINUE!
Froggie0
Shadow-Love chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
Write more, write more, write more, write more
Kali Electra chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
ooh, missing people. i like this, even though it's only a few sentences. :) more! write more!

keep writing,

kali
Sekhmet-Bast chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
To say whether or not i want to see more of this story is hard, since there is hardly any there, but i am curious and keen to know your story, since you asked for three reveiws, does that mean three reveiws by the same person? :)
Trinity Joselyn Carter chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
ok now u know what i am going to say... write more dammit! lol