Reviews for All the Good Ones are Taken
M.D.Irvine chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
all the good ones are taken. Yeah it definitely tends to feel that way some of the time and then most of the time on a really bad day. I can relate to this poem-for some reason I tend to attract guys w/ a huge superiority complex. in other words egotistic jerks -but i didnt want to say that, its kind of mean :-)

so yeah your poem addresses one of the things people think about
The Proxy Ninja chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
"And I’ve festered too much like a sore"- L. Hughes' Raisin in the Sun? I love that poem to death. And I really like this one. No complaints, here! : )
Arkash chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
Good poem, and it deals with a question that I'm sure plagues many people from time to time.
Medron Pryde chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
Way too true dude...way too true. Congrats on putting to verse the dillema of mankind...and womankind too I'd bet...:-)
Mbwun chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
Too damn true, man. Nice poem.

He Who Walks On All Fours
Jack Cole chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
ohh, man, awesome. trust me, not all of them are taken, you just gotta look in unexpected places.
Bakedo chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
nice poem. interesting seeing a romance kinda poem rfom an action writer. its a cool little change
Wren Craven chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
i feel the exact same thing...i can never find a guy who likes me. it's like i can only attract dorks! and it's not that i'm super hideous or anything! i can really relate to your poem...please read and review my stuff, too.

chlöe