Reviews for Sky Gazing
Genius-Ben chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
I love star gazing... you can never get enough of it...
remove chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
*Claps* Nice Work.
Keep it 100 chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
The images you used were fantastic.
Spooni chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
Aren't stars wonderful?
Definitely "worth showing people," I don't know why you doubted it. The simple short phrases are very effective and convey the mood of the peice extremely well. I also understand characterizing the stars as old friends for, indeed, they do keep one's secrets. They've been keeping most of humanity's secrets to themselves for a failry long time, so they have enough practice.
Me likey.. _
Escapist chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
Whew. I really love this, probably seeing as how I've always loved the night, the moon, the stars.
And I adore the last line.
Sally Sunshine chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
I love this poem. The imagery is amazing. It reminds me of a guy that I love so much.. we love the stars and nature... wow.
Ian Shweltser chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
That was awesome you need to do more like it. I loved all the immagery and it had a really cool formation.

P.S. review me again
closeyoureyes chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
of all your work i've read so far, this is my favorite one
Winter's Roar chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
haha, cute although a bit trite for me. I really liked the lines, keep quiet, keep my secrets, i really liked the idea of sharing secrets with the stars, very true too. Oh, and i liked the image of pulling the sweater closer around you, a unique little detail tossed in there that just adds a little more depth to the poem! Fantastic poem, simple extremely well written.

~ winter
FurballofEvilness chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
beautiful, the very image of a starry night.
Argantlyn chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
It IS good! A very beautiful poem. I could see that sky when I was reading this...
Night Breeze chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
Going in my favorites! *clap clap clap* From one avid star gazer to another... a GREAT poem! Well written. I really liked it! Keep writing!

~NB XoX
Joflower chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
This is very nice. I like it.
UndiscoveredOtherkin chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
Err...not my usual...style...but..um...its good?
Zuma chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
All bow to the future queen of poetry of the century! Take francincense, myrrh and gold, my queen! Very unique poem.