Reviews for Azrael Has His Say
DSJFHsdf chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
It was histerical.

Looked at some of ur other stuff...uve really got a thing for Azreal and Sariel doin it dont ya? lol.

-ThyBlackWingedAngel
Cygna-hime chapter 5 . 7/27/2004
...Hee. This is even more amusing if you have the pleasure of watching Lucifer read along and make mental notes, many of which are along the lines of, 'Kill Sammael-slowly-for even thinking about touching my little brother,' 'Kill Raguel not-quite-so-slowly for being a jerk generally,' and, 'Forget the army. Hire some really good assassins this time.'
I am highly amused. I like untraditional takes on Heaven and Hell. Also, I have a compulsion to glomp Lucifer. Thousands of years of life have apparently left him ill-prepared for a fangirl attack. Now I have a compulsion to glomp Azrael too. Decisions, decisions...
Much enjoyed. I can't write reviews half as well as you wrote this story, so that's all I have to say. ;D More like this would not be unappreciated.
AceRayer chapter 5 . 1/26/2004
Why haven't I reviewed this before? I love it! You, ma'am, are HILARIOUS. Keep it up, I mean it. And use your gift for GOOD! ... Or evil, if it's more fun.
Lodestar chapter 3 . 12/8/2003
Funny as Hell...so to speak. The last part was sadder, but quite imaginative.
I'm sure God Didn't Intend To Create You That Way.
You're a good writer. I really like your Cybersix fics. I hope you write more of those too...
Bitten Caliban chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
Brilliant.

I loved every word of this highly sarcastic and exclusively humoristic piece.

Seriously, it's hilarious. I laughed my $$ off. Good luck and keep it up