Reviews for You Can Thank Granny Later
Whizzothecrunchyfrog chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
HOLY CRAP! That was so strange! Wow.
a-person-01 chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
Oh my gosh. That was so good! Thanks for the kind reviews! I really appreciated it! But this story was so fantastic. What a sick, sick mind that old lady has! OMG I can't believe how good this is! This is going on my favorites list!
slave to the voices chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
That was beautiful! I love Granny. Your description flows well without being too wordy, it's perfect. Awesome little story. Thanks for sharing it. Keep writing!
**Slave**
Agathy chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
OMG...I was looking through the Thriller section (which is only 24 pages long, sadly) and the summary caught my attention. The title is so ironic, it cracks me up. ) But I really enjoyed this, even though it was macabre and disturbing and I hope there aren't that many creepy little old women like that out there...anyway, your writing style is concise and very clean...anyway, keep writing- this was awesome!
ChristianGeekGuy chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
Wow. Frightening. Well written. The only thing I would reccomend is to add a sentence or two describing the park.
Devious Angel XDemon chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
Hahahaha! I am going to be one of them old people who trip kids with my walkin stick. Great job. ::thumbs up::
Raven Oghma chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
Beautiful! I love it! EEp... I'm sorry I haven't much to say... I'm too busy reeling in delight...
aqua-angel chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
O.O OH MY FREAKIN FUDGICLES! THAT WAS SO UNEXPECTED AND I"M STILL SITTING HERE WITH MY MOUTH OPEN XD AH that was so twistedly creepy XD ew bad granny! bad granny!
Guenevere Lee chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
O.O
Granny's evil!
-LS
VAL chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
Very disturbing. I like it. _
King-of-the-Carpet-People chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
Hm...I have to say that that story was deeply disturbing. I'll never be able to visit my grandmother again without a deep sense of foreboding. Very well written, in any case.
Twilight Moon chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
This is twisted in the best way - I like it.
Kymik chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
Hi! Thanks for reviewing my stuff, I really appreciated it... hopefully I'll be adding real soon.

I've read a few of your stories and so far, I really like them. Their short, but always entertaining and well-written. Admittedly, they are a little twisted (especially the muderous grandma), but that's my favourite kind of story. I love it when something turns out to be different than what it seems, in my opinion, that's what makes a story great.

Cheers :)
RainingRoses chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
The story was great. Only one thing bothered me. It would have been terribly difficult for others not to have witnessed any of a long chain of events. perhaps when you set the stage you should include that they were in a very secluded area of the park surrounded by bushes unseen by the other park visitors. Also you may want to give the parents something to do other than talk to another couple. It is rare that parents lose track of their children for that long. Other than that, it was fantastic. I found myslef genuinely gasping in disbelief and horror when she attacked. Great job.
Timberly Rey chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
Very, very interesting. I'm glad my grandma doesn't knit. ;) Thanks for all the nice reviews. Tengo un tia que toca la guitarra is spanish for "I have an aunt who plays the guitar" It somehow corresponds to an English phrase which I've never heard of before: "What does that have to do with the price of eggs in China?" I was online one day looking for something, and that struck me funny