Reviews for Thaliana
bubublacz chapter 3 . 2/13
I love it! Please do continue this :D
TheLittleGirlWithAFrenchBeret chapter 3 . 11/18/2010
I loike this story a lot, it has great potential! You are a great writer and I would love to finish reading this story, if you would give it a shot. :)

-TheLittleGirlWithAFrenchBeret
Ivory.LIFE chapter 3 . 12/18/2009
You should update this story! It is so interesting from what i read. And from the other stories I have read of yours it wouls be a winner.
Leverne chapter 3 . 9/30/2009
Okey, I know you haven't updated this in forever but I beg of you! This seems so interesting! Please try and update, I am ever so curious. :)

As always, your work is inspiring ;)

/ Em
Giggles4evr chapter 3 . 10/28/2007
This is a great story so far. I can't wait to see where it goes from here.
Kairi-21 chapter 2 . 3/29/2007
this is a kool story. i was hoping and wondering if you where going to continue with it at all.?..
awestruck4 chapter 3 . 3/17/2007
Wow! It started out really intriguing & strong. I hope you'll continue with this story and not give up on it. I noticed it's been awhile since your last update. I think your story has definite potential so please update! :)
Raleigh chapter 3 . 2/20/2007
Wow this story is extremely interesting. I really do hope someday you shall pick this up again.
Shadows in the Fire chapter 3 . 1/27/2007
Why did you stop writting this? ARG! I loved it! Oh, well...

-Amber
Kairi-21 chapter 3 . 10/20/2005
ah! I want to read more..please!
NomadicWriter chapter 3 . 9/20/2005
Damn theres no more, i love this story as well and i can only hope that you will continue it soon, please do i find it really interesting and i can't wait to read more!-Kate xoxo
Moonlight Silver Wolf chapter 3 . 9/19/2005
Cool story. I was looking to see what else you had besides fear not the wolves when i found it. I liked it a lot. It certainly has an interesting start.
Grape chapter 3 . 6/28/2005
This is a really awsome story! I hope that you are able to post the next one soon..I noticed that you have not posted in a while.
Kayla chapter 3 . 5/18/2005
I really like this story so far, and ive noticed you havent updated in quite awhile so, i hope that you find the time (ver soon) to update this story, i would really appreciate it thank you...
fleeting thoughts chapter 3 . 4/30/2005
WOW! yay! this story rocks! please write more! its too good to abandon!