Reviews for Fear Not the Wolves
minor5chord chapter 54 . 8/16
This is really great! I love Bryony: she kicks ass, she's strong and independent; but unlike a lot of the characters that get created that way, she still has a good head on her shoulders. She's sensible, and doesn't go instigating fights. She can hold her own against Lupe, too. Altogether a real pleasure to read!
Perilheart chapter 2 . 6/22
Good story, I'm excited to read the rest! And no, not short at all, you should see the pitiful length of many of my chapters :P
Anonymous Reader for ever chapter 2 . 9/5/2014
Whoa! I love the idea of this story! So fresh and unique! I've been needing a read like this.
Guest chapter 54 . 8/28/2014
This was really good to read and very different. I loved it.
Hi chapter 54 . 6/11/2014
Awesome! So glad I read it! In retrospect, it doesn't seem like it has that many characters. Should not have judged it by its first "chapter" lol.
Hi chapter 37 . 6/10/2014
That. Was friggin brilliant.
Hi chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Wow... There are literally a shit ton of characters lol... I hope they aren't all important, anyways forward I go!
Rio's Desire chapter 54 . 6/8/2014
Well I for one am glad that you finished your story, there was a real passion for this story there somewhere, but I understand you lost it over the span of a few years. Great characters, and great descriptions. You really breathed life into the people and their land! Even though this story may be over, keep writing other tales because you really can tell a story!
Rio's Desire chapter 52 . 6/7/2014
So fantastic!
Rio's Desire chapter 39 . 5/29/2014
Yay! The wolves are coming to battle!
Rio's Desire chapter 38 . 5/29/2014
So awesome. I love Bryony and I love this story!
Rio's Desire chapter 32 . 5/28/2014
I am so in love with your characters, and I can't wait to see how everything ties in together!
Rio's Desire chapter 31 . 5/28/2014
So exciting!
Rio's Desire chapter 29 . 5/28/2014
I'm so hooked!
Rio's Desire chapter 20 . 5/28/2014
Hrm...are they secretly becoming shifters? I don't know what to think of this chapter.
636 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »