Reviews for Fear Not the Wolves
Anonymous Reader for ever chapter 2 . 9/5/2014
Whoa! I love the idea of this story! So fresh and unique! I've been needing a read like this.
Guest chapter 54 . 8/28/2014
This was really good to read and very different. I loved it.
Hi chapter 54 . 6/11/2014
Awesome! So glad I read it! In retrospect, it doesn't seem like it has that many characters. Should not have judged it by its first "chapter" lol.
Hi chapter 37 . 6/10/2014
That. Was friggin brilliant.
Hi chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Wow... There are literally a shit ton of characters lol... I hope they aren't all important, anyways forward I go!
Rio's Desire chapter 54 . 6/8/2014
Well I for one am glad that you finished your story, there was a real passion for this story there somewhere, but I understand you lost it over the span of a few years. Great characters, and great descriptions. You really breathed life into the people and their land! Even though this story may be over, keep writing other tales because you really can tell a story!
Rio's Desire chapter 52 . 6/7/2014
So fantastic!
Rio's Desire chapter 39 . 5/29/2014
Yay! The wolves are coming to battle!
Rio's Desire chapter 38 . 5/29/2014
So awesome. I love Bryony and I love this story!
Rio's Desire chapter 32 . 5/28/2014
I am so in love with your characters, and I can't wait to see how everything ties in together!
Rio's Desire chapter 31 . 5/28/2014
So exciting!
Rio's Desire chapter 29 . 5/28/2014
I'm so hooked!
Rio's Desire chapter 20 . 5/28/2014
Hrm...are they secretly becoming shifters? I don't know what to think of this chapter.
Rio's Desire chapter 17 . 5/28/2014
This is the first I think I've seen that Leidolf is Bryonys cousin. I didn't know that before.
Rio's Desire chapter 13 . 5/27/2014
I just wanted to say that I have been entranced by the story of the wolves and their way of life. Also, the plot of the story is shaping out nicely, and I love the jump forward in years as they age and change.
634 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »