Reviews for Fear Not the Wolves
Annalynn Roe chapter 54 . 5/17
I have loved this story from start to finish. The history you gave of the Wolves was rather well thought out and the delivery nothing shy of excellent. Your characters were wonderful and while I can admit the ending was a bit abrupt it warms my heart that Reul(?) is alive! If you ever do decide to update or begin revising this story I would love a heads up because it is undoubtably one of the best I have read in a long while.
Thank you for such a great story! I'll be sure to look at some of your other works soon.
Perilheart chapter 54 . 11/7/2015
Wow, this was a truly wonderful story! The ending did seem a bit rushed, but I see no reason to force yourself to keep going if you've lost your passion for the story. The epilogue, however, I loved! Ciao
KnightOfHell chapter 54 . 10/9/2015
I thought you did a wonderful job with the story and I enjoyed the ending, I thought it was a perfect way to bring everything to a close.
minor5chord chapter 54 . 8/16/2015
This is really great! I love Bryony: she kicks ass, she's strong and independent; but unlike a lot of the characters that get created that way, she still has a good head on her shoulders. She's sensible, and doesn't go instigating fights. She can hold her own against Lupe, too. Altogether a real pleasure to read!
Perilheart chapter 2 . 6/22/2015
Good story, I'm excited to read the rest! And no, not short at all, you should see the pitiful length of many of my chapters :P
Anonymous Reader for ever chapter 2 . 9/5/2014
Whoa! I love the idea of this story! So fresh and unique! I've been needing a read like this.
Guest chapter 54 . 8/28/2014
This was really good to read and very different. I loved it.
Hi chapter 54 . 6/11/2014
Awesome! So glad I read it! In retrospect, it doesn't seem like it has that many characters. Should not have judged it by its first "chapter" lol.
Hi chapter 37 . 6/10/2014
That. Was friggin brilliant.
Hi chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Wow... There are literally a shit ton of characters lol... I hope they aren't all important, anyways forward I go!
Rio's Desire chapter 54 . 6/8/2014
Well I for one am glad that you finished your story, there was a real passion for this story there somewhere, but I understand you lost it over the span of a few years. Great characters, and great descriptions. You really breathed life into the people and their land! Even though this story may be over, keep writing other tales because you really can tell a story!
Rio's Desire chapter 52 . 6/7/2014
So fantastic!
Rio's Desire chapter 39 . 5/29/2014
Yay! The wolves are coming to battle!
Rio's Desire chapter 38 . 5/29/2014
So awesome. I love Bryony and I love this story!
Rio's Desire chapter 32 . 5/28/2014
I am so in love with your characters, and I can't wait to see how everything ties in together!
639 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »