Reviews for Fear Not the Wolves
bubublacz chapter 54 . 2/8
Gaahhh! Raul! I really love this story :D
bubublacz chapter 47 . 2/8
God I hate Lupe! Damn him!
bubublacz chapter 46 . 2/8
Gaaahhh! I can't help it but the suspense! Gahh! They should reunite now! Though I'm curious what the women were thinking of when they stared at Lupe!
bubublacz chapter 40 . 2/8
OH I just love Lydia! Yeayy!
bubublacz chapter 39 . 2/8
I really like this dramatic feel in your story! I thought that I had read most of the unbelievably good stories in FictionPress guess I was wrong :D
bubublacz chapter 37 . 2/8
Bravo *slow clap*
bubublacz chapter 22 . 2/8
I really don't like Dymphna and Cadeyrn is just *sigh* I don't want him to be my king that's for sure..
Sandman's Apprentice chapter 54 . 12/19/2013
I just wanted to let you know that they're looking for manuscripts over at .com. maybe you'll consider uploading this story there? It's really very good. And I hope it gets published (and translated into every know language in the universe, including Klingon and Elvish) and distributed on the shelves of bookstores everywhere someday!
Guest chapter 54 . 9/21/2013
Beautiful story up until the last chapter. A writer that can not finish is not a writer at all.
Guest chapter 54 . 5/3/2013
Amazing story. I read this all in one go.
Fightingrose chapter 54 . 3/3/2013
Wow, I have gotten nothing done since yesterday while I read your story. This was absolutely fantastic. Your style is slightly reminiscent of Tamora Pierce (a high compliment to be sure). I'm impressed with your work!
V3R3OR-N0X chapter 4 . 11/21/2012
This is truly a grand story, but I find it best to introduce characters as the story goes along. I'm sure you've heard this before, but its hard to follow. •m•
V3R3OR-N0X chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I have but one question, which may fan some flames, but by any chance are you inspired at all by Jay Naylor? He had done something similar, which sparked my query to read as such.
teen chapter 53 . 10/10/2012
Your story is a great read. It should be a movie. It's one of my favourites.
INDEESEEUS chapter 54 . 9/24/2012
This was an absolute BLAST to read! Very well written with a good plot. I could tell you lost interest toward he end, but it was still good. I know what it's like to lose interest. Anyway, I really enjoyed this, thanks for posting it! Keep writing, you could easily be published!
619 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »