Reviews for Fear Not the Wolves
SinCorazon chapter 51 . 1/31/2006
Wonderful ( ;

You kept it realistic throughout the chapter, like not all the soldiers were going to commit treason. Good job, and keep going!
Skeeter the Groundhog chapter 51 . 1/30/2006
ole! an update! very good...intersting how you brough lupe's mom into the picture. did you plan it to go this way when you first brought into bryony, or did the pieces just come together nicely in the end?by the way, i think the last bit is really cute.
J. AnnLouise chapter 51 . 1/30/2006
Well I think it's very true. I always get so excite when I see that you've updated. This chapter was great. At first I thought that maybe Lupe might find his mom but I knew he would probably find out his connection to Sierra. I loved it. I can't wait until Tomard gets his butt kick but then the story will be over. That makes me sad.
Mya von Dor chapter 51 . 1/29/2006
Ah, yes, I finally get the last chapter and her calling him papa...makes so much more sense...okay, yes. Good chapter, btw, and, well, wish I had more to say, but I don't, so...yeah. Good stuff!
turquoisewaters chapter 51 . 1/29/2006
yay! another chapter!
Zaara21 chapter 51 . 1/29/2006
Great chapter as usual. I really think you should get this published. It's so good and totally original. I think it would be an instant hit. Reading your chapter reminded me that I need to update my story. Can't wait for the exciting conclusion! Ciao!
Moonlight Silver Wolf chapter 51 . 1/29/2006
Yeah I did an internship with gey wolves and wolf park is a non profit organization. if you go to you will see where it was. now on to the actual review part. good chapter I really like that Lupe and Bryony are getting much closer. Sierra is cute. Good twist with he Edur agreeing to help in the war againist his father. keep up the excellant work.
Kjersti chapter 51 . 1/29/2006
Interesting chapter. Lupe and Bryony are sweet. :) Really looking forward to reading more. :)
clair-a-net chapter 51 . 1/28/2006
ah thats a good ending to the chapter. cool he had a brother. as for the so lost part it just means you have to write a sequal to this story cause its really good.
grumpirah chapter 51 . 1/28/2006
indeed, not updating is bad but at least you're back and healthy which is what counts. can't wait for the next update.
Flying With Fish chapter 51 . 1/28/2006
ARg! I was beginning to wonder if you would ever update again! Usually you're so prompt. Another great chapter, but I am sad to hear that it's going to be ending soon... but happy at the same time, if you know what I mean... Please update soon, -Nam.
Arctic-Fox02 chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
Update Please?
j.u.s.t. .f.o.r. .m.e chapter 2 . 1/4/2006
kool idea for a story
Fayth chapter 50 . 12/24/2005
Nice story! vry well written and vry captivating.I love it! though i find that its a bit slow,but then, it adds to the suspense! Hehe I'll be looking forward to ur nxt chapter! And btw, Merry Christmas!
CallMeCute chapter 50 . 12/24/2005