Reviews for Fear Not the Wolves
J. AnnLouise chapter 42 . 7/20/2005
Yes. That was great. That last part there. I can't stress how much I love this story.
J. AnnLouise chapter 41 . 7/20/2005
I don't like Mladen. He's going to cause some problems. I just hope he gets his reward.
Mya von Dor chapter 42 . 7/19/2005
hey, good chapter! But I'm a bit confused as to what Bryony's up to with letting the guy go...but anyway, I'm sure I'll figure it out with the next chapter :)
Ms Urania chapter 41 . 7/17/2005
Finally they've met with king! Little by little their getting closer to Bryony (and Lupe and Bryony seeing each other again). Your descriptions are wonderful to visualise. I loved the imagery of the wolves waiting outside the gates looking so foreboding and sinister. I'm glad that their training Roel, I thoght he'd reappear. This might sound stupid but I didn't understand the exchange between Bryony and Galen about the hound and quarterstaff. Is it supposed to help him get around or something or as a wepon...? I hope you update soon.
Sweet Fruit chapter 41 . 7/14/2005
*smiles* I've forgotten about this, and then I picked it back up and... wow. Just WOW. I love it so much!I persoanlly like Cadeyn and Dymphna, but I'm wondering what'll happen between Lupe and Bryony...
Morgan Davis chapter 41 . 7/12/2005
omg! ok well i was getting so into it and its like having a movie ruin like half way through the best part! omg! plz hurry and update! by the way i love the way the characters have come to life. . . they all have their own personalities. im really impressed by all of your descriptions as well.i have visuals of all the characters and such. keep up the great work! :D
Morgan Davis chapter 37 . 7/12/2005
holy shit! ! ! ! that chapter was great! seriously that was some of the best writen stuff i have ever read! i ahd to add this review i still have like five or six more chapters to go but god! ! ! ! that was simply to good to not leave a review.
Bluestreamer chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
wow, keep writing..i stayed up till 2 finishing this...
clair-a-net chapter 41 . 7/11/2005
great stuff as always. so more action is comming soon. it should be funny to see how the soldiers deal with using the wolf ways. keep up the good work. hope to read more from ya soon.
Mya von Dor chapter 41 . 7/11/2005
interesting...it'll be very interesting to see the castle's response to the wolves showing up...and what they'll end up doing. I'm glad Cadeyern agreed to their help..dunno why he wouldn't, but you know..I also can't wait until Bryony finds out. :) Good stuff.
aurora borealis chapter 40 . 7/11/2005
Oh! Alis and Lydia snuck with them! Yay! (Gah. I'm talking in exclamation marks again... :S :D)Great chapter.
aurora borealis chapter 41 . 7/11/2005
Good chapter. A lot happened. Can't wait to read more! Damn Mladen and his stupid revenge. Gr... But yay! The Wolves are here! :D Keep up the good work.
Rawr chapter 40 . 7/9/2005
This is a great story, I've been sitting here for hours reading, keep it up

sometimes it's hard to tell when you switch who ypu're talking about
psychedelic mishap chapter 40 . 7/8/2005
well..theyre finally heading off. i love it when people follow an army they're not allowed toaprticipate in. hmm. *sigh* when are lupe and bryony going to be reunited? please say soon...and i hope nothing bad happend to bryony, consdiering that that tormad guy would have no qualms with killing her...im assuming. well, lovely chapter but please update! mwa!
J. AnnLouise chapter 40 . 7/7/2005
Yes all the characters are starting to come together. This story just keeps on getting more exciting with each chapter. Have I ever told you how good of a writer you are? I'm in love with your story. I'm going to be out of town all next week and not near a computer the whole time so hopefully by the time I get back you will have another chapter up that I can read. Keep up the good work.
643 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 .. Last Next »