Reviews for Fear Not the Wolves
Jedi Blu Too Lazy To Login chapter 33 . 4/10/2005
Patient? Be PATIENT? But I LOVE Lupe! And these evil cliff-hangers...it's as good as signing your own death warrant, you know!
psychedelic mishap chapter 33 . 4/10/2005
you better promise! that was a shortish chapter...i dont care much for the king..heh..lol. however, it was interesting and even though i don't like cadeyrn much, i don't really want him to die. what's going to happen to dymphna? LUPE!D update soon!
Morgan Davis chapter 33 . 4/9/2005
arg! grr! ok well just try to put lupe in the next chapter! hurry please! :)
Mya von Dor chapter 32 . 4/6/2005
aww, I'm sad there isn't more to read...this story's so good! Normally I'd say more, but I don't really have much else to say! Keep up the good work!
Mya von Dor chapter 28 . 4/6/2005
good stuff..but I would have liked to of heard more about what was exactly exchanged between the two that night..oh well :)
Mya von Dor chapter 27 . 4/6/2005
you know, this is really very addicting. BTW, you do know that Fenris is from norse mythology, right?
Mya von Dor chapter 6 . 4/6/2005
ah! I love this book! It's so good (thought I see what you mean about the prolouge missing something, I think it's cause it's all information and no real part of the story. I'd suggest reading it without the prologe and see if you even need it, cause it has stuff in it you could just stuff in the book) anyway, I'm going to keep reading..this is good stuff!
bananas chapter 31 . 4/4/2005
this is ridiculous...i reviewed chappie 32 first n then they said i cannot submit another so i had to change the chapter. anyway, u r doing a super fabulous job of this story.i hope that Bryony gets injured(mebbe even seriously P) during the battle / war. but of course i dun want her to die.(actually i wouldn't mind if she di-) hehe, i think i said too much. ok i think i talked too much. tata!
bananas chapter 32 . 4/4/2005
hey! when r u gonna updatie! one week already! ONE WEEK! , u doing a GReat job of this story, you're one in only 2 or 3 in my favourites that i check almost daily for updates so hurry kay? :P
Murder245 chapter 32 . 4/2/2005
wow! that's all i've got to say, other than HORSEBACK RIDING IS AWESOME! i'm learning to barrel race...too bad i can't teach you, seeing as i live in pennsylvania...ah well. update soon!

~dragonfly
unknown chapter 31 . 4/1/2005
great story continue to write...
psychedelic mishap chapter 32 . 4/1/2005
ok, firstly, it's great to know that bryony's accepted and all and that she's still alive and all...[and the whole lyall thing-thanks] secondly, i don't know whether to like these chapters or not. I WANT LUPE. D yes, that's possibly a hint. however, the chapters were beautifully written and i please update sooN!
Kirai no Kumori chapter 32 . 3/30/2005
Hello! I'm not sure if I've reviewed your story before, but I've been following it for a long time, since about the 5th chapter. I love it, truely, it's fun to read. The only thing I could complain about is that the chapters are a bit short, and they take a while to get put up - but that I understand, as a writer myself, so I guess I should stuff it. Anyway it's great, keep up the good work! and hurry with the next chapter! waiting sucks! lol )
Sweet fruit chapter 32 . 3/30/2005
SQUE! I was so anxious at the end of the last chapter.. It drove my crazy how you ended it! But this one was really good! yes. Can't wait till da next update.
lool chapter 32 . 3/30/2005
I just wanted to submit a review so I could look for you in my review history, great story!
643 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 40 .. Last Next »