Reviews for Fear Not the Wolves
Morgan Davis chapter 32 . 3/30/2005
ok well grr! where is lupe? hurry and update!
Kjersti chapter 32 . 3/29/2005
Write more! Great chapter - I can't wait for the next one! But it was REALLY nice that you updated both stories at once. :)
LilithBree chapter 32 . 3/29/2005
hm...I like it that Byrony has been accepted, and seems to feel happier and is making a difference, but I am sorry that she seems to be leaving her past identity behind...but maybe she will find some sort of happy-medium?
Lool my real pen name chapter 32 . 3/29/2005
Yay! I read the whole story straight through, I only found it last night and lo and behold you update! This is such an amazing story, I can tell you admire the wolf, but it doesn't sound obsessive and rambling like many other stories with a similar theme do. You make the plot so interesting, like real life, with more than one event going on at a time, so your always wondering about what happens next for who/what. The only thing I can say is that I'm enjoying this story a lot, and that I hole you appriciate my review and update soon!

Lool-
Jedi Blu Too Lazy To Login chapter 32 . 3/29/2005
Wonderful! Bryony finally has found a cause! I'm so glad, and you have no idea how much this update cheered me. But what are Lupe and friends getting up to, I wonder?
crazyreadergirl chapter 31 . 3/23/2005
i liked this chapter. keep writing!
Turtle chapter 31 . 3/19/2005
Ah...that is horrible. I am so happy you updated though and I'm cheering you on (you should find a curse and put one on taht chick if that's the case).
Rouge chapter 31 . 3/19/2005
One of the best stories on fic. press. Thank you for updating.
clair-a-net chapter 31 . 3/14/2005
I was so glad you is an awsome story that i love to read. Hope there is more soon. clair_a_net
Tsumujikaze no Soujutsu chapter 4 . 3/14/2005
Hi there! Fellow Singaporean here! Ok, so we maybe living in different places now since I'm still in Singapore... but hey, we're both S'poreans, right? Alright, now on with the story. Basically, it's a good work on your part for this story. You really created a story background that is rather unique, not to mention the Wolves are rather cool and well written tribe too. Bryony is quite a good character in a sense that she really have some sort of struggle of she being a girl, not to mention that she's a unique character too since she's the only girl born in the Wolves' history. The sparring scene was also quite well detailed and I really hope that I can do that too. Ok, so thing is, I'll continue reviewing and I hope that you'll review my story too. Basically, there's quite a number of grammar errors in it and the prologue was a mashed up version of Silmarillion and Wheel of Time due to a writing disaster on my part. Because of the latter, a lot people have stoned me straight in their reviews and I accpeted them since I started that first. Hopefully you don't mind these two areas and definitely, I'll be looking forward to your reviews. Maybe you can just take it as a favour from a fellow S'porean, ne?
Jedi Blu Lady At Large chapter 31 . 3/14/2005
This was a FANTASTIC chapter! I am sorry to hear about your rotten luck. I'm suffering my own bout of that just now. Hang tight, it'll pass-or so I keep telling myself!
Morgan Davis chapter 31 . 3/13/2005
oh no i absolutely loved it! i hope you have better luck and get some more updates in! please keep it up! . . . as fast as possible of course! lol
Nyowpotopop chapter 30 . 3/13/2005
Who the hell is Lyall? And stop leaving it at a cliffhanger!
Turtle chapter 30 . 3/11/2005
i hope you update soon. Who is this Lyall? Brown eyes? hmm...i don't remember Lupe's eye color (shame on me) but a girl can hope... but then he'd have a bunch of those tattoos...plus I kind of think that he's bidding his time... waiting for the old chief to die then the newer generation will take over and join the war...right? p ... or maybe it's the second cousin, didn't he disappear? and he was such a bad warrior so it would make sense if he didn't have any tattoos. Gosh I just hate cliffies. But I love your story! It's so gr...i can't even find words to describe it...so update soon or my brain will just keep on rambling and rambling.
Sorcha chapter 30 . 2/24/2005
Original, easy to read, comfortable language. I hope to read more from you.
643 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 41 .. Last Next »