Reviews for Fear Not the Wolves
Morgan Davis chapter 30 . 2/21/2005
whos lyall?who is this new guy? some one she's met. . .well obviously but who is he? hurry and update!
tawnyfawn chapter 29 . 2/20/2005
Dun Dun Dun... *ominous music* Oh, one of the wolves has to become Cheif... Woah, I totally wasn't thinking about that. And what was with the guy with the wolfy eyes at the castle? Oh well, guess I'll just have to wait and see... In any case, this was another good chapter. I hope Lupe etc. go after Bryony! S

from fawny
naughty little munchkin chapter 30 . 2/20/2005
Heyhey! Now that I'm back from my beach trip, I've finally got a chance to sit down and move my lazy fingers to type a review :)

I found Lupe's prediction at the end of Chapter 28 really intriguing. It really struck a chord with me. It sounded so... I don't know, prophetic or something. But duh - it IS true anyway. Oh god, I'm just making an ass of myself while trying to sound like I know what I'm talking about :P

Anyway, loving the story development. You're moving things at a comfortable pace that always has things happening, no matter how small. And I really like Driscoll. I think he's a cool character, even though we don't really know much about him as of yet. I definitely would like him to play a bigger part, but I'm interested to see what you'll do with him all the same :)

I'm really embarrassed to say this... but I can't for the life of me remember who Lyall is! Argh, how shocking. It's been a while since I've read this story and my memory has kind of... faded. Perhaps you could refresh our memories in the next chapter. I'm hoping I'm not the only who hasn't forgotten... but I'm probably the only one who's too lazy to go and check who he is :P

Anyway, can't wait for a new update. I really love this story! It's a great idea and you tell it so well. Very fluent and lyrical :) Update soon...

Lv, Nadia
lighthouse chapter 30 . 2/18/2005
I think this is a great story. The chapters are short, evil cliffhangers though. Please update soon. Isn't Lupe great!
Ryo Oh Ki chapter 30 . 2/17/2005
LOVE IT. LOVE IT. LOVE 't wait for more... You have some real talent here.
Kjersti aurora borealis chapter 30 . 2/17/2005
Good chapter. Now who is Lyall? You could have made the fight with the four men a tiny bit harder for Bryony - it seemed like she dispatched them almost too easily. (Watch out for mary sue-ism! ;) )Anyway, can't wait to read more. Keep up the good work! :)
one chapter 30 . 2/17/2005
who is Lyall? it is getting good, maybe you should have bryony teach these soldiers a think or two about fighting.
psychedelic mishap chapter 30 . 2/17/2005
great chapters! it's great to know that you updated so quickly. poor lupe...really do like him. i'm curious about lyall. i'm pretty sure a few of my questions will be answered in the next chapter so i won't ask them now. hope you can update soon!
clairanet chapter 30 . 2/16/2005
ijust love this story. So who is this Lyall?
you don't need to know chapter 29 . 2/15/2005
great story, more of Bryony and Lupe please. Oh, and have every wolf except Bryony die. Then have Bryony win the war on her own so she will be the strongest person alive! Ok, i'm done now...
Toxic-Beetle chapter 29 . 2/15/2005
This story is really wicked. Bryony and Lupe rock and the stroy line to this is great. Update soon please!
one chapter 29 . 2/14/2005
great, you seem to get enough reviews but i still want to tell you how much i like it.
Jedi Blu Lady At Large chapter 29 . 2/14/2005
Hey! I'm so glad to see you've updated! Lupe...I hope he wins the contest for Chief. That might finally make him Bryony's "equal," for lack of a better term. The coming chapters, with the war and King, will be MOST interesting to read. I'm looking forward to what you have to give us!-JB-
Morgan Davis chapter 29 . 2/14/2005
ok thanx well finally hes got some people to come with him! its about time some of them realized what bryony already figured out! ok now just her dad needs to come around! hurry and add another!
psychedelic mishap chapter 28 . 2/12/2005
oh, i do love your story! my favourite character is most definitely lupe! ahh..sweet lupe..anyways, i really like your idea and plot, and the way it's heading. i wonder, is lupe going to chase after her or something? becuase he has to do *something*! well, i can't wait for the next chapter so update soon!
643 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 42 .. Last Next »