Reviews for Fear Not the Wolves
Wild Child with a Twist chapter 28 . 2/6/2005
W00T! anyways, Driscoll has a cute character.
Unknown chapter 28 . 1/31/2005
How soon do you think that you can get the next chapter up?
Sarabii chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
this story is really great. i love it and i think you would make a great author. as for me, it is a recently past decision to be an author. and just to let you know horseback riding is a blast.
naughty little munchkin chapter 28 . 1/27/2005
Hey!

Aw, this chapter was really sweet :) Bryony's reunion with her mother after seventeen years was really well written and I enjoyed reading about their reactions and so forth.

The two paragraphs describing how she entered the manor, however, I found myself skiming over. They were just a little wordy is all. They kind of interrupted the flow of the story. It's not necessary to describe everything, although if you're looking for diversity, perhaps mention how her training came in handy in that situation or something. I don't know. Justto shake it up a little :)

I'm also taking a liking to Driscoll! But then I feel guilty, because I like Lupe too, even if he was such a jerk in the beginning :) I'd definitely like to read more about him - oh, Driscoll I mean. I wonder if he has a bigger part in the story than Bryony's guide? I hope so!

Anyway, another great chapter of yours. Keep them coming!

Lv, Nadia
Morgan Davis chapter 28 . 1/26/2005
ok so she made a friend. it's about time she had one! when are you going to let us know what lupe is doing? hurry!
Spaztic Arwen chapter 2 . 1/26/2005
the birth of a she-wolf. interesting. i can't wait to see what it's like for her to be raised amongst all men.

this is random, & has nothing 2 do with ur story, but i was reading your profile & saw ur thing about a computer program that showed cartoon guys as real people & i gotta say 2 ya, HECK YEAH! especaly pheobus & john smith. lol.

on 2 the next chapter!
Kjersti aurora borealis chapter 28 . 1/25/2005
Yay! Your exams are over! And this chapter was great! Yay! :)I loved Bryony's mum. Keep up the good work. :)
Spaztic Arwen chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
intreaging. i shall continue
tawnyfawn chapter 28 . 1/24/2005
Oh, that's good. I was worried for a second that her mother might totally reject her, but it's all good. D

from fawny
Princess Fey chapter 5 . 1/21/2005
I like your character a lot.I also just read your bio. I am sorry that you don't like . If I have offended you by mentioning it I am also sorry. I don't like to make anyone mad. Even if you holk something against me for having something on I think that I will still read your story. I like it that much.
Princess Fey chapter 6 . 1/21/2005
I also hate it when the teachers pile up tests in one week. The most despised week is exam week. One test every day, and most of them take at least three hours. Then you are expected to go to your next classes and review the stuff you need for the rest of the week. Can we say that these tatics are useless.

I love your story. I am a big reader. I read at least one book a day. My brother says that my eyes are going to burn out. I hope not, but if they do I want to claim that I read as many books as I was able.

Sorry to just go on about anything and everything that comes to mind. I just love to write as well.
Princess Fey chapter 4 . 1/21/2005
No you didn't give away too much in the conversation.

I was wondering if you had ever read the book "The Sight"? I can't find my book right now but it's about a wolf family who is running away from a curse. The main character is a white she-wolf.
Princess Fey chapter 2 . 1/21/2005
Yours is the first story that I am reading on fictionpress. I am working on a story that I might end up putting up on here. That is if I ever sign-up for this site. I already have an account on . I know it is not the same, but I am glad that I have a chance to put my work up some critisism. You might want to be carefull of your spelling. It's just tiny things, one here one to know what would be really bad. I tell you to watch you spelling and I spell something wrong.
Morgan Davis chapter 27 . 1/21/2005
oh i love this story! that is soo sad that she left though! poor lupe! he has to go with her! hurry and put up some more!
Illastic chapter 7 . 1/20/2005