Reviews for Fear Not the Wolves
Illastic chapter 6 . 1/20/2005
So they get a fang whenever they beat the others? That sounds a bit like camp; it also seems like they'd earn a whole bunch of fangs that way... I'm a confused. It'd be nice if you could describe everything more, as some of your readers are ignorant about the world you're trying to create. The Wolves look like people, right? And what about Bryony? :S Oh well. *prepares to hold out until the last chapter*
Blah246 chapter 27 . 1/20/2005
Hm. very interesting turn of events, sorta reminds of me Joan of ark. keep up the good work.
tawnyfawn chapter 27 . 1/19/2005
Oh. My. Gosh. That was so sad! I feel like crying. The last conversation with Driscoll was very... I dunno, it kindof gave me shivers. Not in a bad way though... It was REALLY well written.

from fawny
RasberryDragon chapter 27 . 1/18/2005
The story has been marvolous. I do not review often but I must tell you that this story is going to be one of my favorites for a long time to come.
ScourgeoftheSpanishMain chapter 27 . 1/17/2005
Hello:). I must say that this story is rather interesting, and I hope you manage to finish with your exams soon...otherwise I can't vouche for your safty.;)
Kjersti aurora borealis chapter 27 . 1/17/2005
Great chapter. I love it. Exams are a bitch. Just don't write if you don't have time - we might not survive it, but we'll wait for you. :DI loved the Bryony-Lupe interaction. And just as she ran away! No! You made my cry! (ok, so it might be because my eyes tear easily when they're tired, but hey! :D)I also like the dialogues with Driscoll. Actually, make that the whole chapter. :DKeep up with the good work! I love this story! :)
My Works 87 chapter 27 . 1/16/2005
Oh my gosh! I LOVE this story. More than Laralaine (which I really did like a lot). I love the story line, it's so original. WHat with the women and the wolves. Way to give a girl the heroine position without it being because women are oppressed and not allowed to do anything. I mean, she's just UNIQUE. Heh And I love the relationship between her and Lupe. Very romantic, bittersweet without being fluffy, since wolves aren't...fluffy. RIght. And the story line alone is really neat. With the gods and the apathy of the wolves, battling kingdoms. ALl very neat! Update soon (once you're free of exams of course)
Jedi Blu Lady At Large chapter 27 . 1/16/2005
Darn right, you've got to keep your readers happy! I especially loved this chapter and Bryony's goodbye to Lupe. Poor bloke, hasn't a clue what's gotten into her, has he? But as least she knows she loves him. Bravo! But what next? Hm...

-JB-
MoonlightSilverMadz chapter 27 . 1/15/2005
Whoa, Bryony kissed Lupe! -Is in shock- I knew it was coming, but when it did, it hit me like a bus. Cute chapter and good speed on your updating. Madi
Wild Child with a Twist chapter 27 . 1/14/2005
WOOT! yay i am actually keeping track so yah!OMG they finaly kissed YAY and then she likes run away. . . so sad. *tear*
naughty little munchkin chapter 27 . 1/14/2005
Hey!

I'm finding that the more I read your work, the more addictive I find it. The language you use is just so simple and elegant. The story is told very eloquently and I have to say that a story written by someone who actually KNOWS how to write is VERY appealing :)

One of the things I especially enjoyed about it - aside from the hint of romance (I'm so glad to see that you didn't overdo it) - were the last two sentences. I really like the symbolic events that foreshadowed those to come, or made a veiled reference to things already in motion. It was a nice touch. It definitely made me want to read on.

Anyway, found that I have no constructive criticism to give at this point in time. I'm enjoying the story too much :) Hoping for another update soon!

- Nadia
Cindy chapter 27 . 1/14/2005
Nice. I like the way your discriptive and use a lot of figutitive language. Some authors don't and thats why I appreciate your writing so much more than theirs. I also like the conflict between Bry and lupe. It runs the story really well. But I feel that the story sometimes is kinda scattered and Bry is sort of impulsive. It good.
WIld CHild chapter 26 . 1/13/2005
See I hadn't like actually checked so I had to read like 5 chapters but REALLY good keep updating. Lupe is my idol .
one chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
will you continue this story its been forever since you posted a story. its good. do not let it stay unfinshed
Morgan Davis chapter 26 . 1/9/2005
oh man i love this story! but hey is she going to go by herself! i think some others will most likely go with her right? i mean leidolf said he would and most likely lupe will go! yeah bring it on! no king of kras will be able to beat bryony! hahahahaha! lolwell hurry and update!
643 | « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 .. Last Next »