Reviews for Fear Not the Wolves
MoonlightSilverMadz chapter 26 . 1/8/2005
Oh cool, Bryony's a noblewoman! I didn't see that coming; good spin. Madi
Kim chapter 26 . 1/3/2005
Can't wait to see what happens next. Great chapter. Update again soon! :)
Sweet fruit chapter 26 . 1/3/2005
A little confusing... like since when were Lupe and Bryony close enough to hold hands... jst last chapter they were fighting right? Maybe I'm just stupid...
aurora borealis chapter 26 . 1/3/2005
I love this story, as I've said before. It's absolutely great. The last few chapters have been interestin - a lot of things happening, many surprising. I like that Lupe and Bryony are getting closer, but I hate the fact that the Wolves won't help (supposedly for now anyway), even though I guess it is their nature. So, Bryony's mother is a noble? Hm... Interesting. But PLEASE don't start hinting about Cadeyrn being interested in her or anything. Euch. Bryony and Lupe forever! :)Great work, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Good luck with exams. :)
Devin-Black chapter 2 . 1/3/2005
its preety cool..short but still cool
Jedi Blu Lady At Large chapter 26 . 1/3/2005
AW,This is magnificent! You're tying things together very well, and I like the inkling of a romance-not too strong, not too light-as well as Bryony's determination to fight for those who ARE her kin. Great plot work. I look forward to more.-JB-
Sweet fruit chapter 25 . 1/2/2005
::clapping aprovingly:: beautiful, just wonderous! ::smiles::
naughty little munchkin chapter 25 . 1/1/2005
Hey there!

Oh wow - this story is fantastic! You tell it so beautifully with just the right amounts of description and dialogue, thought and action mixed together. That's really hard to find so good job!

The plot is really taking shape now. I'm really amazed at its complexity as well. I'm basically on the edge of my seat waiting to see what will happen next! I love twists and turns, and I've found plenty here to keep me entertained. This is definitely one of the better stories I've found on this site.

Anyway, can't wait to see where you'll take it. Your characters are so awesome! My only cirticism would be in regards to the beginning chapters, where you moved forward in time a bit erratically. It kind of became hard to keep up with how old Bryony is and all. It was just a bit confusing. Otherwise, I really enjoyed reading it and hope that you'll continue soon.

- Nadia
MoonlightSilverMadz chapter 25 . 1/1/2005
Great dream! But I got confused when you switched from Bryony to Cadeyrn; other then that, very good. Happy belated New Years to you too! Madi
Kim chapter 24 . 12/27/2004
Update again soon! This is a great story. :)
Anarkali chapter 4 . 12/23/2004
Ulva is so cool!
Anarkali chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Whoa! me likes! this is interesting.
Okami No Hanyou chapter 24 . 12/20/2004
Whoa... Is Bryony going to go against her elders? Is Leidolf going to ask Alis? SO many more questions... so little reveiw space... You know, ifyou were to expand more with the history and make the chapters longer, I think this story'd make a good book. neways, can barely contain myself till the next xhapter... Happy Saturnalia!
Slideshow chapter 4 . 12/18/2004
I really like this story. It's feeking intruiging, damn. That's good, cuz usually I get disinterested in stories after the first couple of chapters. I'm very happy to tell you that I am still interested in yours, though ). I'm going to have to continue reading the rest of the chapters some other time, because I have no time, but yes, just want you to know the chapters are great. Keep up tha fantabulous work -grin-~Twi
Slideshow chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
Nice beginning. Your story sounds very intruiging and frankly, I'm hooked already ) Just wanted to leave you with my two cents before I continue to the first writing!~Twi
643 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 .. Last Next »