Reviews for Fear Not the Wolves
incarnadine chapter 24 . 12/15/2004
Wow. I love this story - I like how you've created your own universe for the story and the culture of the Wolves, and the plot seems interesting so far. The characters too, I like it that you don't neglect them and they're believable. What's Reule and Ulva up to? ;) Keep it up!
Morgan Davis chapter 24 . 12/14/2004
what? you can't be serious! they have to fight! tormad will most certainly want to conquer thier home too! so why do they have to be cowards and try and keep to themselves. they live in that world how can they think that the problems in it are not their own! *sigh* oh well. hurry and update i can't wait to see what happens next!
MoonlightSilverMadz chapter 24 . 12/12/2004
Thank goodness you updated! I've been waiting for you to for a while now; this was really good. It makes me want to read more and find out what happens. Keep going! Madi
Morgan Davis chapter 23 . 12/3/2004
ok! omg! i feel so bad for bryony! ! ! but i'm even more happy you finally updated this! i swear i've been checking up on this story every chance i get! it is soo good! i want to know what killed reule! like it had to be a wolf right? so why did ulva say that? oh well. . .well i simply cannot wait till the next update! please hurry this up a little!
LilithBree chapter 23 . 12/3/2004
i get what you mean...it is hard to write this time of year. the second i find the time, i get the flu, and then i have a sinus infection...anyway. im glad to see you've updated. when are we going to get some real Bryony/Lupe action?
Jedi Blu Lady at Large chapter 23 . 12/2/2004
I just wanted to offer my encouragement to you. It IS hard to write at this time of year, isn't it? I'm growing very curious about where this story will lead, and about Bryony and Lupe. I've stuck with you this long, and I'll stick with you until the end!
dreamer chapter 23 . 12/2/2004
Yay, you updated! I've been waiting for ages...D Thank you, thank you, thank you! Lolz... Can't wait for the next chappie!
Sweet Fruit chapter 23 . 12/1/2004
YAY! you updated! I'm so very much happy! it'll be hard to wait, but theres nuffin I can do... but I can hardly contain myself till the next update comes! have a good day, an yeah!
MoonlightSilverMadz chapter 23 . 12/1/2004
Wow, Bryony had an emotional break down there, didn't she? I think it adds great plot to the story; keep going. Madz
starrygal911 chapter 22 . 11/20/2004
i really like this story... its well written and has a good plot...yeh...keep writing..
SingForTheWolves chapter 22 . 11/14/2004
I love your story keep at it!
~Courtney
Something Uncertain chapter 22 . 11/11/2004
You really are a very talented writer, love this story, and so far as I can see this seems to be headed in a very interesting direction! And though I hate saying this, because everybody says it, I'm going to say it anyway for lack of knowing what else to say: keep up the good work and happy writing!
Morgan Davis chapter 22 . 10/29/2004
ok well, i don't really like dymphna that well. . . i don't really know why. . . i gues it's just that she is the daughter of the king of kras and might very well be a spy or something. i don't know. well hurry and add more about bryony. . . thats who this is about anyway! lol
Storytellergrl9191 chapter 22 . 10/28/2004
Hey, very informative chappie! Can't wait till next one.
aurora borealis chapter 22 . 10/28/2004
Great chapter. Go Cadeyrn! :) But he IS going to burn out soon, poor boy. Dymphna is sweet, and her father is a very bad man. *glares at Tormad*
Write more soon! I love this story. :)
643 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 .. Last Next »