Reviews for Fear Not the Wolves
aurora borealis chapter 21 . 10/27/2004
Great chapters. I like them. But why did you have to kill Raul? He was so sweet... *sniff* Or maybe he's not dead... (thinking thinking thinking)
Please write more soon! I love this story! :)
Blah246 chapter 21 . 10/26/2004
lolz. Suprisingly reading this took no time at all. Your chapters are pretty short, but thats not a bad thing. From what I read so far I can say that I liked your story and I'd like to read more. As for problems I didn't much, only minor spelling crap, like using wrong words in wrong places, the usual. Update soon.
Blah246 chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
I really like ur prologue, it both grabbed my attention and left me wanting to know more. It'll take me a while to read all of this, but i look forward to it.
tawnyfawn chapter 20 . 10/25/2004
Oh, will we find out what happened in the hunt? Hm... sounds like Bryony's having prophetic dreams... very interesting.
from fawny
Morgan Davis chapter 21 . 10/25/2004
ok well thats really sad that a whole town was burned to the ground and it's sad that bryony's cousin is dead too. or is he? lol. . . well hurry and update cuz i want to see what lupe does when he finally realizes how he feels about bryony! ah that will be something!
Moogde chapter 21 . 10/24/2004
This is great so far! Boo to school, I want to hear what happens next. Keep up the fantastic writing D
You Make My Date chapter 21 . 10/24/2004
WOH superfast update! Yay! is there romance between Cadeyrn and Dynmphna? *suspiciously* he seems to have forgotten his previous interest fairly quickly. ;)
Please post more soon.
Love,
Carmen
nyowpotopop chapter 21 . 10/24/2004
Gah! A cliffhanger! YOU MUST UPDATE!
Storytellergrl9191 chapter 21 . 10/24/2004
Great chappie! Very informative; I can't wait for more! Good job.
Storytellergrl9191 chapter 20 . 10/23/2004
Wow, you are a great author! I'm very intrigued with this story; can't wait till you post more! Keep going, you're really good.
katie chapter 20 . 10/22/2004
hm she-wolf names...Bree means "strong" and Rhona means "powerful"...
Faeriegurl chapter 17 . 10/19/2004
Oh this is such a good story so far! a very unique idea, the whole 'first daughter in a tribe thing'...i don't like 95% of the stories I read on this site either, so that's saying a lot. Your style of writing is entertaining and you deliver short chapters, but not so short that the reader feels robbed. Lots of original ideas and concepts...everything's pretty cool. now, some constructive criticism to make your lovely story even better...You should develop the culture of this little fantasy world better. the wolf tribe thing is good, but it also leaves open a lot of questions...like why do they speak the same language as everyone on the outside world? lots of little details like that you might want to expand on. might want to make your chapters a teensy bit longer, though they're pretty good length already. Bryony is a pretty original character, but be careful not to make her the typical female heroine that is so often seen on this site. keep the plot focused, and keep up the good work!
Something Uncertain chapter 20 . 10/18/2004
I just finished reading this, and I must say it is wonderfully written, and definitely one of my new favorites! I especially like how Lupe acted over the king and Bryony, very humorous. I really couldn't find profound mistakes either, so bravo! Certainly none of my stories are so well - I'm not trying to compare myself to you, or put myself or anything, but it's true.
Anyhow, I greatly anticipate the next chapter, and sorry about the thing with losing the plot, that pretty much just sucks.
Oh, and some suggestions for She-Wolf names:
Melia Greek for “ash tree”, it was the name of a nymph in Greek Myth I think; Linde From Old English meaning “lime tree”, or “Linden”, which could be a form of “Linda”; Nawra Arabic for “flower” or “blossom”; Euthalia Greek for “flower, bloom”; Ornella Italian for “flowering ash tree”.
I got these suggestions from behindthename .com, by the way. Good luck with writing! And sorry for the lengthy review.
Onh chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
You see, I had reveiwed this story, but due to some proxy error, it was deleted. Neways, I had had alot of names for you, but I can't remember them all. My personal favorite had been Hyssop. It's an herb name, and I find it rather pretty. And I know you asked for girls names, but I aslo like Osment and Rontae... They're just kewl... Neways, if you need more names, or by chance story ideas, email me. I'm chock full of em... Yeah, fantastic story, but go a tad deeper into characterstics of the character, like what they look like, but not bluntly, and their age... It's really rather annoying having to create something of one's own when it isn't their fic... yeah, just a suggestion. Well, great story and update soon!
~Beppi
Bee chapter 20 . 10/18/2004
This is a great story, for the names I was thinking something exotic like Synnoliyah or Durban Skye maybe Raven-anna hopes this has been helpful. Keep up the good work and update soon!
643 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 .. Last Next »