Reviews for Fear Not the Wolves
You Make My Date chapter 9 . 10/17/2004
WOH. this is such a cool story! Romance Romance! *cheers* come on, romance between Lupe and Bryony! PLEASE? please post more soon, this is fantastic!
Love,
Carmen
Jade Elf chapter 19 . 10/13/2004
woderful story, I love wolves so when I saw the title of your story I started reading, then I got sucked in and couldnt stop reading.
Morgan Davis chapter 19 . 10/10/2004
oh my god i'm s loving this story! i've never read anything like it but hey it is sure as hell one of my favorites! the plot is really good! hurry and update!
DragonLady chapter 19 . 10/9/2004
She gonna take over the empire, become Bryony's freind, or Bryony's freind?
How is Bryony's name prounounced? Is it "brye-un-ee", because i keep wanting to say "buyer-knee"
OnH chapter 19 . 10/9/2004
Update as soon as you can, PLEASE!
Jedi Blu Lady At Large too lazy to sign in chapter 18 . 10/3/2004
Love your story and wish you updated more often. :-) The one suggestion I could make is that you proof-read more carefully as there are some incorrect words here and there. Maybe get a beta-reader. ;-)
-JB-
Jedi Blu Lady At Large too lazy to sign in chapter 18 . 10/3/2004
-JB-
DragonLady chapter 18 . 10/2/2004
YAY! The review system works again!
Sounds like just about everyone in the wolf pack has some insecurities.
Gaah, usually id come up with something funny to say about that, but im tired and trying to get one of my own chapters up and me brain aint functioning so well.
OnH chapter 18 . 10/2/2004
Cant wiat till the next update!
Moonlight Silver Wolf chapter 17 . 10/1/2004
Great story, am really enjoying reading it. I am looking forward to reading the next chapter.
skywriter-x chapter 2 . 9/29/2004
hey there! i think this story is absolutely brilliant, with a really original theme, and i love the plot. you have a greta style of writing, and you give it the right mood from the veyr beginning. greta work, and i can't wait to read the rest.
coudl you please read and review my story? i'd love the crit!
keep up the great work, ~jaizar
OnH chapter 17 . 9/16/2004
00! PLEASE UPDATE!
LilithBree chapter 17 . 9/14/2004
wow!check you out! you are so fast, i like it! and i like all the growing tension...although i sort of want to tell lupe and bryony to just go and have lots of wolflings, or whatnot.
tawnyfawn chapter 17 . 9/13/2004
Oh, t'was good, t'was good! I like getting to see a bit inside evrybody's head.. it's interesting... Can't wait for more!
from fawny
aurora borealis chapter 17 . 9/12/2004
Good chapter. First I felt really sorry for Lupe, but when I read his father's thoughts I felt sorry for him too. I liked Leidolf in this chapter. :) Rather cute. And can't Lupe just get on with it and admit that he finds Bryony attractive? Aargh! :D
Write more, please. :P