Reviews for Fear Not the Wolves
Quantum chapter 17 . 9/12/2004
I stumbled onto your story by accident and now I'm hooked. I hope you'll update frequently and soon.
It's inspirational to read of an independent-minded young girl thrown into unknown circumstances and stay on top, finding a little romance along the way.
Love how you make Bryony all bewildered by eing female and all that.
Nyowpotopop chapter 16 . 9/11/2004
w00t! I love this fic! Update soon please? Oh yeah, a bit more discription might be nice. Discription can make a story whole.
Huggles from the sheep child!
-Nyowpotopop
Dais chapter 16 . 9/10/2004
Do I smell jealousy in the air? D Did Bryony give anything to the King? She didn't right? I like the name Bryony. Where do you learn about Medievel war strategies? o.O Update soon!
DragonLady chapter 16 . 9/10/2004
Cooliness.
tawnyfawn chapter 16 . 9/8/2004
Hahaha! (that was a delighted laugh, by the way) Lupe is jealous! Lupe is jealous! *giggle maniacly*
OK, I'll calm down. Anyhoo, another good chapter, as usual. I love how this is progressing. It's so cool!
from fawny
OnH chapter 16 . 9/8/2004
Dod damn I love this story
SweetFruit chapter 15 . 8/28/2004
Hello jealolusy!
aurora borealis chapter 15 . 8/9/2004
Great chapter. Bryony has realized that there's something about Lupe, and he's getting jealous when king Cadeyrn arrives. But he has a point, actually. It's rather strange that a king would travel without an escort (no matter how young and reckless he is).
Great chapter, as always. Please hurry up and write more!
tawnyfawn chapter 15 . 8/5/2004
Aw, Lupe! *faints* Too gorge! I don't like that King either... mainly just because he seems like a bit of a pretty boy... Buty another hood chapter! Well done!
from fawny
RasberryDragon chapter 15 . 8/4/2004
If that chapter was fun to write, why don't you write another chapter that is just as fun.
EmptyMuleAccount chapter 6 . 8/3/2004
Hell, I'd be embarrassed too. I mean, if the whole city of Concord knew about my 'moon blood' I'd absolutely die.
DragonLady chapter 15 . 8/2/2004
Summer's over down here and i aint got my book ready to send out again! *cries*
Jedi Blu Lady At Large chapter 15 . 8/2/2004
I hate to sound cliche, but I'm in a terrible hurry so...
Love the story! Write more soon! Summer IS almost gone!
-JB-
Kjersti aurora borealis chapter 14 . 7/29/2004
Please don't get writer's block. I love this story, and I'm really looking forward to seeing how it ends. Lupe is a bit too killing-thirsty, though. :S Oh, well, he's...well... him. Write more soon!
SweetFruit chapter 14 . 7/27/2004