Reviews for Fear Not the Wolves
Fighter-For -Freedom chapter 14 . 7/25/2004
I love it Please contiue. I really hope that Lupe ends up with the Main Character. They are soo cute together even if they do fight. .'
Hidden Relevance chapter 14 . 7/23/2004
wow.. this story is absolutely fantastic! the characters are amazingly well portrayed and the plot is falling into place perfectly.. can't wait for the next update..
DragonLady chapter 14 . 7/22/2004
Writer's block is bad. The best way to fix it is just to not catch it! _~
Newchance chapter 13 . 7/20/2004
I got this story from a friend, and it rocks! Keep up the good work. Sorry for the short review but I've gotta run. Can't wait for the next chapter!
tawnyfawn chapter 13 . 7/13/2004
Another good chappie. Excellent and brilliant! P
I really liked the line/paragraph thingy:
'Gair looked up, eyes wide in shock as his assailant came down on him. For in that moment, he did not see a boy of sixteen with sandy brown hair and dusty clothes; he saw instead a wolf, fierce and powerful, surrounded by silver fire, fangs bared, leaping out of the shadows and he knew his demise had come.'
Really good with the description. It's just awsome.
from fawny
mintchoc chapter 3 . 7/13/2004
"The last time she had, Uncle Felan had sentenced her to polishing half the armoury and father had given her a beating."
When you're referring to her father like that, it should be capitalized. "...and Father had given..."
I can hear you rolling your eyes now. If you can 'hear' someone rolling their eyes, that is.
The DragonLady of Avalon that's too lazy to log in chapter 13 . 7/11/2004
Aw, boys are stupid. Throw rocks at them! _~
Actually, they're so stupid they're taking offense to those kinds of sayings and trying to get those shirts banned.
tawnyfawn chapter 12 . 6/7/2004
Bryony and Lupe are too unbearably gorgeous. I love them. I can't wait to see what happens with Alis! hehe. I can't wait to read more,update soon!
from fawny )
Jedi Blu Lady At Large chapter 12 . 6/7/2004
Don't have much time at the moment, but I wanted to let you know that I'm enjoying your story and look forward to the next chapter. ;-)
Exams are the evil tool of demon-teachers. I feel your pain.
-JB-
aurora borealis chapter 12 . 6/7/2004
Great chapter, as always. Loved the Lupe-Bryony interaction. *grin* Good luck with exams, and write more soon after! _
DragonLady chapter 12 . 6/5/2004
Coolness.
tawnyfawn chapter 11 . 3/19/2004
hehehe! lupe and bryony make such a cute couple! they are going to get together...right? anywayz, its really good! i understand what you mean about stories not being under control, it happens to me all the time! ) keep up the great writing! update soon!
from fawny
Jedi Blu Lady At Large chapter 11 . 3/19/2004
You're not forgiven for lack of updates. Not, at least, until you give me another chapter to read. :-) I'm anxious about Bryony. Their escape seemed just a little too...easy...
tickledblue chapter 11 . 3/19/2004
okay, i finally caught up. i like where you're going with this, and the story's great!
tickledblue chapter 2 . 3/19/2004
Bryony is a nice name, it has this good sound when you say it. anyway, good chap!
643 | « Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40 41 42 .. Last Next »