Reviews for Fear Not the Wolves
aurora borealis chapter 11 . 3/19/2004
Good chapter, I really look forward to the next one. Take your time, just as long as it doens't go two months until the next chapter..._~ I didn't think it was too strange. And it's really fun to read about Lupe and Bryony's interactions. _ They're cute...
Write more. Don't stop. The queen of a ... er... messy room orders you. Yeah. something like that. *grin*
aurora borealis chapter 10 . 2/11/2004
Amazing story. Very original. This certainly deserves more than only forty reviews. Alas, such is the injustice of life. :)
Great characters (I love them), good plot, and as I said, highly original. Very exciting too... You tackled Bryony's childhood really well - only bringing out the interesting and important parts, and at the same time giving us a view of the Wolves' way of life. I really like that tribe, by the way.
I can't wait to read more. I hope you'll post a new chapter soon!
Jedi Blu Lady At Large chapter 10 . 2/10/2004
Suggestion: This chapter lacked a great deal of description that could have been useful. I'm not talking physical description of the characters themselves, but motives of the characters. This chapter is somewhat confusing. One moment Kelden is talking of marriage to Bryony, the next he's calling her a witch. Another moment she's their guest, the next they're being locked up. Somehow it doesn't flow so smoothly. The necklace not coming off is awesome, very cool, but there wasn't enough substance (for me) in between their introduction to Kelden and being taken away from him. My personal opinion, of course. :-) It's your story, and you may have a reason for all of this, but I thought I'd let you know.
DragonLady of Avalon chapter 10 . 2/9/2004
Cooliness.
tawnyfawn chapter 10 . 2/8/2004
Another excellent chappie! That King dude was so evil! Argh! I really didn't like him. And it was so cool how the necklace wouldn't come off and all. Keep it up!
Seriously, you should try to get some of your stories published!
Jedi Blu Lady At Large chapter 9 . 2/6/2004
Love the story! Bryony is rapidly becoming one of my favorite FP.C characters. She, and the Wolves, remind me of the Med-jai warriors in The Mummy and The Mummy Returns. Any inspiration from them?
-JB-
DragonLady of Avalon chapter 9 . 2/2/2004
It isnt hard to pick up. It's the natural flow of the story. I'm not much of a romantic, but my stories do have romantic undertones.
Daisy Woodstock chapter 9 . 2/1/2004
YAY! You updated! GREAT chapter! I loved it! Please update soon!
Jedi Blu Lady At Large chapter 8 . 1/10/2004
Just found your story today, and I am intrigued. I honestly don't have any real critiques at the moment. I hope you update soon and give me more to go on. I'm having some trouble following Bryony's age. Is there a point where you could give us a deffinate age again? T'would be nice. :-) Write on.
Sinnocently chapter 8 . 1/4/2004
plz update soon! Or about now sounds good lol
*puppyeyz*
FantasiaFirst chapter 8 . 1/4/2004
WOW WEE I loved it! Beautifully prosed and written. Wonderful descriptions, but not too lengthy. Interesting and well paced plot, just nice to keep the reader interested and not draggy. And wonderful cliffies too! Yeah cliffies are good if they add interest to the plot and make the readers practically pant for more, with tongues out.
So what are you waiting for? Type the next chapter! Unless you want your wonderful readers to die of dehydration...
FantasiaFIrst
Kyandoru chapter 8 . 1/3/2004
wow i wonder what they want with them?
ja ne
DragonLady of Avalon chapter 8 . 1/1/2004
these are very bad peoples! and how do they know whose daughter she is? is this revenge to taking the women?
tawnyfawn chapter 8 . 12/30/2003
Another excellently written chapter! YAY! Keep it up! I can't wait to see what happens next! I don't like ANY of the people that took them captive! Gr! Anywayz, very descriptive writing, especially of all the men. Very good! (please update soon!)
tawnyfawn
Kyandoru chapter 7 . 12/26/2003
WHAT! what the hell happens next? i wanna know! its too good to stop now!
Phlaria: dont mind her she never was good with cliffies!
me: gah! what happens!