Reviews for Fear Not the Wolves
Taymarua chapter 7 . 12/26/2003
*jumps up and down* oh my fluffies! i love it!
tawnyfawn chapter 7 . 12/26/2003
OMG! Whats going on? I can't wait to see what happens next! PLEASE update soon!
DragonLady of Avalon chapter 7 . 12/25/2003
slave traders or extirmenators?
Kirai no Kumori chapter 6 . 12/21/2003
hey, just think about it, you have winter break to write and write more...and write even more. So get to work! By the way, have I mentioned I rather like your story?...umm...sorry..sugar high..I'm usually not quite so odd..well update soon please!
neona-deniker chapter 6 . 12/1/2003
This is such a wonderful story! Very creative and original. I love that your main character is a strong female. The story really seems to be getting along nicely. I can't wait to see where you go with this. Update soon!
Kyandoru chapter 6 . 11/30/2003
you so implied something what the heck is it! tell me now! i really dont expect you to but onegai!
DragonLady of Avalon chapter 6 . 11/30/2003
Teachers are evil.
DragonLady of Avalon chapter 5 . 11/16/2003
Cooliness.
tawnyfawn chapter 5 . 11/16/2003
o, i want to know more about the wolf goddess. shes really funny! ) i can't wait to read more! ) YAY! )
Kyandoru chapter 5 . 11/16/2003
yay you updated. that was short but cool. update soon!

icemint chapter 4 . 11/3/2003
My head is a bit up in the clouds with all your plots. I'm royally confused and twice as exasperated. Thank you. Haha, I liked it, though. SO! Without further hesitation, ...UPDATE SOON!
icemint chapter 3 . 11/3/2003
The injustice...the nerve...why do those boys treat her like that? I hope she gets back at them, argh. I have a feeling Lupe's going to play an important role in her life sooner or later. Haha...great stuff!
tawnyfawn chapter 4 . 11/3/2003
Nah, I don't think you gave away too much in the conversation between the wolfgods I think they were? This story is great and I REALLY want to know what happens next because it's so good! Keepup the excellent writing.
DragonLady of Avalon chapter 4 . 11/2/2003
Cooliness.
Kyandoru chapter 4 . 11/2/2003
i think it was good the conversation reeled me in im afraid and you will be stuck with me pestering you to update. like now!

643 | « Prev Page 1 .. 32 39 40 41 42 43 Next »