Reviews for Fear Not the Wolves
live.laugh.write chapter 54 . 11/28/2008
sadly I am really seriously confused by this ending...

pwease explain!:3
Autumn Maiden chapter 54 . 8/2/2008
this was a great story, although you could tell when you started to loose interest,the characters were great and i loved it when bryony was confronted by lupe, very sad. all in all a great story, and having just read your profile page was wondering if you would do your review thing, with the five problems for my story Ombre Dancer, i know shameless but i really need help, and judging by this story you are good to give it. good luck with all your future writings!
ChagrinEuphoria chapter 54 . 6/17/2008
Bravo, and encore, for the brilliant author Arianna Wings.

At first, I was rather wary of reading any of your stories listed after reading your little snippet about yourself and your outlook at reviews, but I'm rather pleased to rectify that, after reading Fear Not the Wolves, I am enthusiastic to read further.

There were a few parts that were a little slow coming, or too rushed, but overall the story flowed extremely well, and I was hooked from the beginning. Don't believe me, ask someone who I had been talking to when my browser's needed to update while I was reading a chapter approaching the climax of your story.

Also, there were several parts where spelling, or homophones, but other than that, the story was well edited and very pleasing to the standard scholar.

The characters were well-developed, making it easy to believe that such a thing was possible.

And so, once again, I say:

Bravo, and encore, for the brilliant author Arianna Wings.
Estelin chapter 54 . 4/24/2008
this story was excellent. keep up the good work and writing. i can not wait to read more of your work
theslykit chapter 51 . 4/21/2008
fuck i hate dymphna! she has no right to judge bryony! just cause she became queen... byrony has more right that her to have the loyalty and respect of caderyn and everyone else...what a bitch...can you kill her off? lol... JK
theslykit chapter 17 . 4/10/2008
haha i have been looking for this story! read it a long time ago and wanted to find it recently and i did! and it's still jut as good as it was the first time i read it! :D
Freakage chapter 54 . 4/7/2008
I really enjoyed reading this - this is top notch fantasy writing! Thank you so much, though I must admit I don't understand what happened with Raul. Perhaps the subtext was a little too subtle? Anyways, I'd love it if you could explain it to me. Thanks!
eliza-smiles chapter 54 . 3/6/2008
freaking fantastic work... truly wonderful... totally going onto my favourites... i was hooked and sat done and read it right through, my eyes now hurt but it was worth it...

wicked... cheers, eliza
Wishes Desires chapter 52 . 2/12/2008
I love this!
Cecilyatheart chapter 37 . 2/5/2008
I'm on an amazing chapter. I ADORE how you split up the parts to show what was going on at the same time. BRILLIANT! I can't wait to read all.
Alenor chapter 54 . 2/1/2008
oh this was a brilliant story. i absolutely love it! cya later ~ Alenor.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/17/2007
i like the sound of this already
heavengurl899 chapter 41 . 11/21/2007