Reviews for Judges
the mouse that roared chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
What a good quality to judge someone by! Good poem, and very true.
bach-player chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
very sensitive and inspired poem. btw, you are correct in that god has not broken his promise, strictly speaking. i was thinking in the context that i feel the world is on it's way towards destruction...or is on the verge of this...in my personal life.
chag samaiach to you...(re: purium)
Lidless Eye chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
This poem definitely speaks truth. ) Good job.
Lidless Eye
creation puddle chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
that was wonderfully original, even though so many poems have been written about judgement-most everything has been written about before, so i really admire people who can accept that and make their views their own.i really like the line "By the way my eyes open wide when I listen", the idea "Since all humans are judges in each of there own ways...", and the conclusion "Judge me...by the way i could be"
Shadafakup chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
Hello old friend, Sorry this can't be a login, my browser's giving me problems again.
Lovely piece you have here, its simply beautiful and breathtaking.
The concept and the subject matter really drew me to the piece.
There are so many points in the poem that I could point out and jump around sayin "I so agree," but for the preservation of both our sanity, I shall not. Heh.
Very thought provoking piece.
Makes us all think about how we judge other people.
The ending was awesome.
The way it builds up to it.
It was like the whole piece and all its content was building up for that last few words.
Wonderful job here.
I simply adored reading it.

Shadafakup
JupGrrl chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
I loved this, even though I disagree with the underlying philosophy. I don't try to judge people by their potential, because there are thousands of roads that someone could take and it's impossible to foresee where they'll lead.
Flavor of Rain chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
I love this message of this story
and if I judge correctly you're are going to be a great author if you keep up like this :P
Filia Regalis chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
Wow. I am in awe of your writing capabilities. YOU ARE AWESOME!

This is such an incredible poem and I can relate to it really easily. You are truly very gifted. Great Job!
LadyGawain chapter 1 . 10/31/2003
omg..this is beautiful! i love this poem!
Abi chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
I liked it when you told me about it. I like it even more now I've read it! I'm not sure if I completely agree with it, but it is written very well and it has a lot of meaning.
strongwind chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
that is a really great poem- i really loved your message!