Reviews for I Love Being Bad
deleteddd chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I'm not really good with poetry,honestly,but this totally caught my eye and I just had to read is dark humor right?...I love it..
ladybow8 chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Hahah. That isn't bad for 11. I like the twist at the end. Er...well, it's kind of a twist. I like your poetry. It's different than a lot of stuff I've read.
lastwrites chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Hahaha! I love the unique, dreary yet humorous feel in this poem. Good job.
SilentWhisper5 chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
Lol, this was pretty funny at the end to me... well this is a very interesting poem. I like it...alot. oh and although i didnt read your whole profile i still liked what I read... keep it up
Surautomatism chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
Kind of creepy, but I liked it. It had poemyfulness, and was good for 11. I just can't do any poems other than haikus decently, but I like reading them.
It was almost like it had a twist at the end. *brain triggers KoRn's song, Twist*
anon chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
HA Gracious, is this based off of any kind of true story? Highly amusing, although i do rather pity the parents, they must have no idea what to do. I was trouble growing up, although i was more into mischief that actually being bad, but i did spend my fair share of time in the principle's office. Anyways, wonderfully written! Cute and rather funny, well done.
winter
Time To Change chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
Its a pretty funny poem inmore ways than one. Keep it up and please r & r my suicide poem. (if u havent alread)
I.C.T
shinco chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
Whoa, what a turn around! Now Emma's the bad one! The evil just never wants to go away does it? Loved the poem!
nowriter chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
Great! So funny. I thought the rhyming was a little strange at times, but otherwise really really good. Reminded me of Robert Burnes a bit... hey, that's a COMPLIMENT! Don't send me a virus, please! :)
anon chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
haha amusing, although rather sad. poor parents, i know i was quite a handful while i was growing up and i wasn't that bad! haha Anyways, a cute idea, and very well expressed.

anon
tiger lily8 chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
This is such a cute poem. I like the ryming scheme, though some of the sentences were a bit odd in your effort to make them ryhme. But otherwise really good!
Artemis Astralstar chapter 1 . 10/19/2003