Reviews for Queer Life
Quantum Reality chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
XD f orbitals. Does our romantically clueless young man know the cubic set or all the possible combinations? ;)

On to the next chapter! :P
WrittenSound chapter 12 . 7/24/2008
Woah. This is FRIGGEN AWESOME! I lurv it. Keep writing pwease! Livvy seems totally awesome, and I feel bad for both her AND Si, cuz he has to feel all wierd about being the gay best friend who the best friend would prefer to be her BOYfriend. Gosh. I need MORRE! This, I repeat, is bloody FRIGGEN AWESOME!
Back of Beyond chapter 12 . 8/20/2007
Great story! Is there still hope of it being finished, or is it discontinued?
yinyang-shadow chapter 12 . 7/8/2006
you are freaking AWESOME! THIS STORY ROX! You capture the emotions all so well, what with poor little Si liking guys, and poor little Liv liking Si! It's all so CUTE! _ I LOVE IT! And your writing style is addictive. I started this story last night, and when I had to get off for bed, I was thinking about it, so the first thing I did when I woke up this morning was run on here and finish it! I absolutely adore this! You develop the characters so well, and complicated love "triangles" (though yours is more of a pentagon or something _~) make me giddy! heehee! Keep writing this or I will be forced to hunt you down and gut you like a fish! _ luv, Yy-s
Lirem chapter 12 . 5/9/2006
I realy enjoyed this story!(I read it all in one go). I really enjoyed reading about Liv's obsession with anything british(I am too)(obsessed I mean...)and I really like the confusing circles of who loves who, and who can't like who(ex. Liv likes Simon, but he's gay, so he can't like her back the same way). If that makes any sense.

all in all I really like this story, keep writing!
Cedric Kale chapter 2 . 5/3/2006
luc sounds hot
Anon chapter 8 . 12/18/2005
I haven't read it all yet but what I have read is AWESOME! If every story were written like this my retina's would probably detach from my eyes. (_O_)(_O_)
lovesickangel chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
I totally love it. I don't know why, but I find it interesting when there are gay guys involved. Very sexy! I plan to read more later, but damn. Very good. I wish you'd update or make a sequal. I know I haven't read the whole thing, but it seems good and i always go with the first chapter. Good job and I plan to keep reading and reviewing.
The King of Hearts chapter 7 . 8/16/2005
QuietAmbition chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
My first step into FictionPress and this is what I got. It's bloody amazing! I can't wait to know what happens next!

And I swear you've been in my head because Liv is me. Utterly and completely. From the briticisms to having a crush on my gay best friend. It's really quite creepy.

Well you've always been one of my favorite authors in the world of fandom and you haven't disappointed me with your own stuff. Keep writing, because someone's always reading.
seriouseffort chapter 4 . 7/4/2005
Oh I like it! but I'll have to come back and finish it. Time is so evasive! (I was supposed to be gone 15min ago ;)

Great work! *marks down on top of 'to read list'*

Signeus chapter 2 . 6/26/2005
It's Kama Sutra.
Signeus chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
Just because I find it interesting to note, I fit your profile for Simon, like two years ago, except replacing perfectionist with lazy. Dunno why I bring it up but wth it couldn't hurt.
Yasmina chapter 12 . 6/23/2005
wow what an awesome story. i love it! it took me like an hour to read the whole story. the plot twist where liv likes simon is awesome. it totally took me by surprise.
TiGeR-BaBe1989 chapter 12 . 6/19/2005
poor liv.. oh well.. i can't wait for more.. hope everything turns out okay for liv.. anyways, lateR!
77 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »