Reviews for Victim
A Face Worth Remembering chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
Really strong, especially the saturday stanza, that one is kinda bitter sweet. The last stanza is good, I guess the message it sends is kinda good too, controlling your own fate.
estrela chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
aw... how sad... nicely written, but sad...
me10 chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
this is so powerful! its brilliant, the ending is so clear and full of emotion. Very good message-welldone!
Taka and Keichirou chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
oh...how...interstingly...actually...great vision...

T
Unchained Soul chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
Wow, very good.. One little suggestion: the line "So I will die tomorrow" I think it should be separated from the rest by a space. It's more dramatic if it stands alone. Very deep.
quietdrama22 chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
Great poem, original, and emotionally powerful.

Thanks for reviewing my stuff, and keepy writing : )
Mime chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
Man, the ending was really good in this one. Keep it up.
The intellect chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
cool subject, original, the ending is very powerful, but its not ur best i have to say

caz
IHJ chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
I recommend having someone read over your work before you upload it. Some technical errors here and there. Simplistic, but the ending stanza packs a real punch! Maybe it wasn't what you expected, but it IS something to be happy over!

-Izzy J.
swirlygirl chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
wow i really felt this poem so much violence in the world today...i love the ending to this poem although it is very sad great work!
forever fallen chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
O...this is good. :D i like it. ..but i think we have the same problem, lol bad spelling! But this is good. Wheh i can log-in again I'll add it. _
Ian chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
VERY powerful ending. I really like this one, really strong emotions in it