Reviews for Exploited
CiaoMonAmi chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
I like it. :) It sounds a song, and a pretty good one. Normally I don't like poems that don't rhyme, but you made it work. Simple, but strong.
ThePerfectImperfection chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Harsh, yes. But I like it all the same. It's... gritty. There's something about the aura it gives off that I just like.
luv me like no other chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
this sounded really bitter. but i like it lots. :)
azn aquarian chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
nice nice. really good poem. it's different and it stands out. the message is really clear and direct. it's good. )
SinCorazon chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Oh, that was just to the point, and even when I read it in the summary,it still stunned me when I read the line "I'd be just another fuck". It was like I was half expecting it, but when the line came, I was like "oh shit". Anyway, I can see the truth to this poem, I mean, it's happened to most girls, and if they haven't, most likely it will happen in their future. Guys are just like that ) :

I've read your other poems, and I've noticed they're not really like this. For your other poems you have to look a little closer to find out what you're talking about. But like your words "All goals crystal clear" you just cut to the chase here. Nice.

Good job, I've enjoyed all of your poems!
Lara Bykirk chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
As a poem, I think this makes the point abundantly clear. The first lines are smooth, full of imagry...and then the last line comes, a jarring, harsh end.
IHJ chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
Oh...great title for this one, but it'd make more impact if that sshole did slick beneath the "jerk radar" and you were used (but to a mutual, but still crappy-feeling want). *blink* That's just me blabbing.

I like the first two lines and the clear, distinct ways of showing what the guy doesn't promise/mention.

Good job!

-Izzy J.
TiEka Koniku chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
a bit harsh, but i can relate to such circumstances. nice poem. *TI*