Reviews for The Fairy War
Lara Bykirk chapter 3 . 1/23/2004
Linata seems to be a good character, and yo uhave worked out her personality nicely. You might want to do the same for Tihohara or some of the other rulers-they don't do much yet. It does seem strange, however, that Linata is introduced to her high position with no prior training. Why was she chosen, and not someone more used to responsibility?
Lara Bykirk chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
Hi! This is one of "the Ladies", author of Fiona. Thanks for reviewing. Your story is pretty good. The concept of the fairies and the four realms/seven elements is very interesting. However, it seems that you jump into the story too quickly; try introducing the character of Tihohara and Linata a little more through their actions, and save some of the description of the fairy hierarchy for later in the story, where it can come out gradually.
gonegone chapter 5 . 1/20/2004
Heya,
Thanks for reviewing my story "The Game" there will be an update soon.
Anyway, gr8 story you have going here, imagination running wild lol, Tihohara is a pretty spiffy character :)
I like fairies, fairies are good, lol.
Update soon!
~Cassie
Kiyume chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
Sorry I didn't review earlier! You have a lot of potential, and this story is coming out great! You just might want to work on chronological order a bit, because the beginning kind of confused me. But besides that, this is a really nice story!
silver sprinkles chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
A story well-written! Interesting too! I'd like to know what will happen next. And thanks for reviewing my story! ;)
Arianna Wings chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
You might want to watch your grammar a bit, but everything else is good. Your ideas about the fairies are interesting, kinda patterned, but interesting just the same. I especially like the part about every girl having her own personal fairy.
Cremenekotoo lazyass to sign in chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
Sou na, I do like I few errors you might want to tidy up, but I do that tuu so you havenoneed to worry! ;;