Reviews for The Shadows
Lady Psycho 14 chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
Hya grrl I just want 2 say that this is a fabulous story. I can't wait 4 mo! bye smilez
Karani R. D'rak chapter 2 . 7/27/2004
even thougth im a werewolf fan vampires are cool to. i liked vampires first but cha im in to weres more good storie. YEAH. Have fun writing if writing is fun. some times it is. could you review my book "Orb" or "Eyes from Ahead"
Karani R. D'rak chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
this chapter was short but it was really good. good word flow. i like it i'll read more.
Chicanery A. Beguile chapter 3 . 7/9/2004
What happens next? I mean I think I know, but I'm still curious as to how. You must continue!
Awakened-Demon chapter 3 . 1/20/2004
This a really good story, I hope you update sometime soon. Thank you so much for reviewing my story.
-Awakened Demon-
Punk'd chapter 3 . 11/30/2003
YOU GO GURL!
Now this is the kinda stuff I like to read on this website!
Keep it up!
You're doing GREAT!
ShadowKyi chapter 3 . 11/29/2003
Great story. Keep writing. Looking foward to the next chap. : )
FoolishBeloved chapter 3 . 11/13/2003
Not much to say other than0 'great story!' _'

keep up the good work, this is going on my favs list!

ja ne,

Loki-sama
earth-dragon-master chapter 3 . 10/29/2003
00 wow, you have to update this, it's creepy, but it's very good, nice past for micheal, and i await the next chap
earth-dragon-master chapter 2 . 10/26/2003
00 what do i say about it? ...i like it very much so far, and i hope you continue with it
Burnt Bread chapter 2 . 10/25/2003
His voice was shaky, "I do love you, and I always will, but I cannot lie to you. I must go. I cannot stay here. If you understood, you would agree." His words were like ice; cold, stark, and absolute. "I must go, now."

His voice was shaky, but his words were cold? that was the only thing i picked up. Other than that, nice work. you've managed to write two chapter, suck the audience in, and yet, not reviel much at all about what is to come. Of course, that is if there is things to come *hint update soon hint*
Tamaku Songi chapter 2 . 10/23/2003
Great story, cant waite to read more.
MasterFantasy chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
Hmm...ok, tell you what:

It was nicely done but in my opinion it lacked the purpose of the event that was happening. Why did he have to leave? I know you must've already planed to explain it in the later chapters...it's really up to you. I am just saying my own thing. Or you could at least squeeze in some hints of what else could be involved or something...

Well, hope that helped.

PS: Please R&R at least one of my own works.